WTF is up with the new ads invading our pics?

How the hell do we get rid of these ads on the bottom of the pics? It is very annoying seeing those ads at the bottom of every pic. I am not the most tech skilled with computers,so if you know how to get rid of them, please spell it out for me in terms I can understand and follow. Thanks

How the hell do we get rid of these ads on the bottom of the pics? It is very annoying seeing those ads at the bottom of every pic. I am not the most tech skilled with computers,so if you know how to get rid of them, please spell it out for me in terms I can understand and follow. Thanks

Bill, I spelled it out above. If you're using IE, I can't help with that because I make it a point to stay away from IE but if you use FireFox, the link is above. It's an ad-on and it works perfect. I don't and haven't seen any ads on here since I installed it. It also has preference settings and once installed, it will appear up in the right hand corner as a red stop sign with the initials ABP.

The only time my laptop uses IE is for getting Windows updates and that's it. My three other PC's all use FireFox. There is even a newer version out called FireFox 4 but I really didn't like it much because it reminded me of IE too much. Right now I'm on Firefox/3.6.16

Well I run IE7 and nothing else, so I would like a fix to this and I also only run Norton 360 2011. For all the Norton haters, I do not plan getting rid of it, I have been a Norton customer for many, many years, and I have never had a problem with the product.

Ugh, these ads suck so freakin bad I dont even wanna cruise this site any more. Slows it down way too much.
Guess I will have to ad block this site now. :(
Downloading IE9 now and will change some settings to see if it all goes away.

Just added gum gum script.
http://g2.gumgum.com/javascripts/ggv2.js

I guess as they pop up they have to be added to the filter.
If you have the abp "add block plus"
You hit ctrl+shift+v
It will show you blockable items on current page.

Its getting to the point were I hate the internet.

I'm running "no script" through Firefox, I haven't seen anything.

Members online

No members online now.
Back