WTB LSC trim pieces

Raped Ape

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
I am looking for Gen 2 pearl white LSC trim pieces, must be in great cosmetic condition.

Front Grille
Headlight trim pieces
Tail Light and neon trim
Side moldings

Let me know what you have, thanks.

I am pretty sure he wants the 97 paint color. It would be nice to find spray paint that matches the car but being tri-coat, I don't know if it will work. I would do it in heart beat if I knew the color would match. BTW I don't think you can just replace the chrome on the neon, it is attached to the neon taillight.

The color is WK/6553 1993-97 Opal Opalescent Metallic

Yeah the Tri Base paint is hard to duplicate if doing it yourself. And I did not know about the trim for neon as 1 piece, I thought it sperated from it, and the tail lights.

Well for $40 per spray can, it is expensive. For you though, it is good as you only have side moldings to paint. Might as well go to a paint shop to get all parts painted with how many cans it would take to paint.

Bill, if you prep it right, I think it will turn out. It wouldn't be a rush job though. From start to finish, I would spend 3 to 4 days before putting them on the car. Drying time in between paint and clear and then applying them to the car.

I have everything except the paint. I'll try it first because we're going after the same color. Finding WK moldings in good shape is going to be hard. Maybe Maaco could paint them fairly cheap since it's just small strips. I'm the cheap one lol, you might want to consider having yours painted but you could apply them yourself. Depending on your neck and how it turns out. Removing the old is harder than applying the new.

Dunno if trim pieces are the same 1st/2nd gen, but I've got a set that I think are pearl white, but one piece is silver. I was going to paint them and put them on my car but don't think I will now. I'd have to dig them out and get some pics etc if you want...

Dunno if trim pieces are the same 1st/2nd gen, but I've got a set that I think are pearl white, but one piece is silver. I was going to paint them and put them on my car but don't think I will now. I'd have to dig them out and get some pics etc if you want...

Yes, they're the same. I put 98 LSC trim on a 94 and it worked perfect.

Please do, thanks. I will probably do as Terry mentioned before and pick up some of that color match paint and do it myself also.

Keatonsdad is also supposed to get me some pics of his also.

FYI raped, if you can find the duplicolor paint in the 5oz spray can get it. They are the same chit as the link terry posted(I have bought both). I bought 6 cans of the 5oz for 3.49 a can. Duplicolor is discontinuing the 5oz cans so they are cheap, if you can find them. My color is out of stock.

FYI raped, if you can find the duplicolor paint in the 5oz spray can get it. They are the same chit as the link terry posted(I have bought both). I bought 6 cans of the 5oz for 3.49 a can. Duplicolor is discontinuing the 5oz cans so they are cheap, if you can find them. My color is out of stock.

I tried looking for DupliColor but is not available in WK.

I'm curious if there is a GM, Toyota, or any other color that might match the WK color. It's just a strip and there might be something that wouldn't be noticed if it's off just a tad on the shade. Just a thought.

No there is not. I tried on some scrap metal to see if it blends and it does not and stands out terribly.

I am just going to get the one you pictured from that website you also gave. It actually comes in 2 cans for the color matching, a base color and then the pearl.

I've not forgotten about this, just been swamped at work as we are moving this weekend and everyone is on ot. :( I'll get it done for the weekend for sure for you, so you at least can see what I have to offer. Thanks for the patience... ;)

Staff online

Members online

Back