WTB Fan and Shroud 1993

M98

LVC Gold from Afghnistan
Reaction score
Contact seller
My fan has went out on my car and I am looking for a replacement. I need the shroud and fan. I tried several aftermarket attempts with no added success.

Thanks Ryan.

Fan went out? The fan shroud and fan itself doesn't go bad exactly. And finding them are impossible at junkyards. I went searching for a VLCM and i must have seen 4-5 marks. All had their fan assembly removed. But there must be some part cars out there in "auto parts for sale" section. If you are looking to replace the motor of the fan I just did that a few weeks ago and it's easy. Just let me know if I can help.

I think the reason you do not see the fan in the yards anymore is everyone goes looking for a Mark fan assembly when they do an E Fan conversion. I am on the Tahoe Yukon forum and they have a sticky on how to do the E Fan using the best one, a Mark VIII fan assembly.

I was browsing through a Corvette forum once and seen where they were all looking for Mark VIII fans too. I have one in the attic but... just another one of those things that if I get rid of, that's when mine will go out.

I have several good ones. I usually sell them for $50, but if your in the military, I'll sell you one for $40 plus shipping. I always try to help our military members out. Shipping might be $20 or $25, I'm not sure. Let me know.

Mine went out last summer and I was luck enough to find one at a local yard. Had to pay $75.00 for it but is was needed.

Is the motor itself available? If so I would like to get one as I kept the old unit and I could rebuild it and have it as a spare. I checked with all our auto parts places up here and there is no listing for the motor.

Members online

No members online now.
Back