WTB 2 -17" Cobra-R's narrow to use as Skinnys

I really believe what Don was after, was if anyone knows if a narrower version of the cobra R wheel is produced... I fail to see what Don has done wrong here...? All I see is a guy defending his POV.

Secondly, I have personally met the owner of the "fastest N/A" Mark VIII and can say he is a stand up guy. For whatever reason he doesn't feel the need to swing his e-peen is his decision. However, I see no reason why Don needs to be bashed for asking for proof and then getting blasted for not believing the claims that were boasted without proof.
This is what I thought I might find even if he couldn't find his time slips. I figured someone that was there would vouch for him or something like that. Thanks this helps.

This is just a stupid thread. Don, two people gave you answers the best they could and you didn’t like them….so deal with it a little better buddy. I thought the spare tire rim solution was good…you asked for cheap, but then baby cried about not looking good… Someone have you a solution for looking good but not quite as cheap. And ya, they spoon-fed ya…so appreciate it. Dude, don’t post such a silly thread like this again..and if you do, maybe the buy/sell form would be more appropriate if you don't want feedback.

I thought that was good idea also so I have no idea what you talking about. How about you read the thread well enough to know what you are talking about.

Philly, if Don had came on here asking some of the most asinine questions, you could accuse him of needing spoon fed. Don has done things to his car that a very, very small number here have done to their cars. And I don't want to hear the "when I build my motor" crap... Don asked for a solution and you think your solution was so blatantly obvious, that he is stupid for not taking it. Every person is entitled to look for a solution to their problem, and decide the best course of action. Obviously, your "solution" is not what he was looking for.

A google search would have told don they don't exist and the only option was to narrow them. I don't think Don is stupid for not narrowing wheels. I think it was newbieish to not search. I felt like I spoon fed him and I am not the only one. Just because Don bought a supercharged car and got it tuned right, does not mean I can't call him out on not searching. If Frogman told him to search for his answers, would you have wrote that same paragraph to him? The fact of the matter is I spoon fed him the only solution to his problem. I won't apologize for it either.

A google search would have told don they don't exist and the only option was to narrow them. I don't think Don is stupid for not narrowing wheels. I think it was newbieish to not search. I felt like I spoon fed him and I am not the only one. Just because Don bought a supercharged car and got it tuned right, does not mean I can't call him out on not searching. If Frogman told him to search for his answers, would you have wrote that same paragraph to him? The fact of the matter is I spoon fed him the only solution to his problem. I won't apologize for it either.

I have seen on this site members who have Cobra R type wheels that are narrower than my 9 in wide wheels. I even talked with one member about trading two of my used 9 in for two of his. Thats why it says WTB not do they make. If you come on someones thread and talk negative to them you should a least know what your talking about. Your responce was Mutual But here you are again. Oh yea your not Frogman.

The narrowest I've ever heard of in our bolt pattern was 17x8, and that might have been a typo.

Could be. I remember someone claiming to have 7.5" but they could have been mistaken. The more I think about it the more I like the aluminum spare wheel polished up idea. Thanks

Well since you want to be a dick about it. 7 inches is as narrow as they come and they are about as rare as the supermark(if you even know what that is). Last time I checked that is not skinny.

Furthermore, WTB threads should be posted in the for sale section, n00b.

I also do not wish I was anyone on here. I am fine with being me. If you don't want to hear what I have to say there is an ignore feature, n00b. I also was not talking to you, I was responding to Dan.

*whispers softly* no, please don't. Sorry, I didn't realize that skinny meant 17 x 8. I guess you should know what your talking about when you write the title to your thread.

I generally don't have to post threads asking questions because I can search and feed myself.

Funny I was just thinking the same thing about you. If you don't want to correspond with me, stop talkin chit to me. If you knew how to use this site you could hit the ignore feature up. I would tell you how to use it, but I have spoon-fed your ass enough.

There is no need to personally attack me. What do my possesions have to with this. You know nothing about me. I responded to DD and you talked chit to me, so I responded to that too. If you really want me gone, just ask Joey to ban me. Or if you can get 50 members to say they want me to leave, I will abide.

Come on Children.

Don, they never made speedstars like that. The link Philly posted is going to be your best bet. If you want a cheap solution, you can't expect to pull off regular speedstars, much less a set that was never made:confused:

Here is another thread down the toilet.

I really do not know what is it with everyone lately. Is everyone on their period or what?

WOW, 50 votes is all it takes to get ya out:rolleyes:

Come on Children.

Don, they never made speedstars like that.

He is speaking of Cobra R's, and he was looking for someone that has them for sale, he is scouting at 17x7 but those are not available. 17x8 is the slimmest they make them, I think by his comments, he may go the spare tire route for now.

There is no need to personally attack me. What do my possesions have to with this. You know nothing about me. I responded to DD and you talked chit to me, so I responded to that too. If you really want me gone, just ask Joey to ban me. Or if you can get 50 members to say they want me to leave, I will abide.

This has gone from mad to just sad. how about a truce and we start over.

Why don't you buy a set like UltimateSVT got off of Ebay. Not Cobra R's but they are 5 stars and 7.5 wide as well as cheap as dirt.

Thanks a lot, If I had it to do over I might have got the ones UltimateSVT got. I like them. I went with the Cobra-R's for less weight better choices of drag tires. I leaning toward Drillers way. Polished spare Al. wheels.

7 inch will not be a "Skinny" A Skinny is 3-4.5 with a REAL skinny tire mounted. Aluminum spares look great polished then get them drilled for some "look" or as stated before you can get CR's then have them made narrow. When we run at the track with anything we always pump the front tires up HARD to get the most minimal contact patch possible. The Bug tires when we run are at 80lbs.

Members online

No members online now.
Back