Wowee.

LOL, The guy claims it has been a trailer queen and only seen the quarter mile.

That means it has around 4,000 passes on it.;)

Not exactly concours but a nice clean car. I just think the guy selling it is a bit of a moron. imho.

my god is that thing gorgeous, i dont care what the guy has to say about it, you cant argue its a gorgeous chevelle. i'd own it, if i had money!

When I saw the engine, I was reminded of the scene from Death Proof:

"This sh** is off the f***ing hook!"

Beautiful car.

Thats a really cool time capsule but he doesnt actually say it was a drag car, he says "you can imagine she was used for drag rac duty during the prime of her life", he seems very vague.. Guys a friggin dork too, "I'd sacrifice a few judging points for that every once in a while." Don't get me wrong, very clean original looking car, but I'd rather by a malibu for a fraction and put a crazier drivetrain in it and have way more fun.

You Guys all miss the point, not only is a MINT perfect virgin and maybe very well the lowest Mileage LS6 on Earth but it is an LS6 BABY!! DO some research. This is ONE seriously rare puppy. Plus a resto that extensive? You kidding me?

I dont miss the point, I know exactly what it is. I'm saying you could have more fun with a malibu with a blown big-ger block and a 4 speed for a fraction of the money. My uncle had a 70 LS6

You Guys all miss the point, not only is a MINT perfect virgin and maybe very well the lowest Mileage LS6 on Earth but it is an LS6 BABY!! DO some research. This is ONE seriously rare puppy. Plus a resto that extensive? You kidding me?

It must be nice to own a real LS-6 !!!
Seriously Dana Mecum (owner of the Mecum Auctions) has one with only 32.9orig miles.He is selling his entire Chevelle collection this spring.

That e-bay car must be the real deal..they don't repro Tiger Paw tires,so those are the orig ones.

It must be nice to own a real LS-6 !!!
Seriously Dana Mecum (owner of the Mecum Auctions) has one with only 32.9orig miles.He is selling his entire Chevelle collection this spring.

That e-bay car must be the real deal..they don't repro Tiger Paw tires,so those are the orig ones.

It is the real deal Matt. I believe your LS6 color combo is a tad bit more rare then mean green on the Bay.

My neighbor here is reaaaallll interested in the Ebay car and has been in contact with him a few times now.

PS Matt I just picked up a 70 LS6 casting block, crank, rods with 69 427 square port heads for $700.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek:

It needs the rods cut.010 because it wasted a cylinder and it needs a .060 over but man oh man what a steal of a deal.

Sweet. I'll keep an eye out for it (on TV) in May's Mecum auctions!

OMG thats unreal Matt!! How in the world?

That means you test drove it around the block in 1970, bought it, parked it, then auction it.

That car will bring unreal numbers.

That is just sad.... cars are supposed to be driven!

I agree (Me in my 39,000 mile LS-6)

ls6 burnout.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back