Would you buy a Taurus SHO over the MKS?

I thought this line was interesting from that article! "Precision tuned induction sound tube"?

The Lincoln MKS team also was careful to give customers an exhaust note from the 3.5-liter EcoBoost V-6 that was pleasing but not overpowering. A precision-tuned induction sound tube directed into the cabin complements the feeling of power.

The MKS looks great in pictures, is VERY large(to me) sitting still, and looks absolutely plain on the road. That could have been the color but...
...I'll take the SHO over the MKS, for sure.

The MKS looks great in pictures, is VERY large(to me) sitting still, and looks absolutely plain on the road. That could have been the color but...
...I'll take the SHO over the MKS, for sure.

I agree, the MKS is huge in person, it dwarfs my LS for sure, especially with the 20" wheel package. The MKS has a very high belt-line.

That SHO is a pretty sharp looking car! Nice interior too.

If I had to choose then yes, I would take it over the MKS, especially with it being cheaper.

Yes, the MKS is big. It's certainly taller than the LS, and the rear seats have a lot more room. But despite the size, it's quite an easy car to drive. The hood slopes down, so it is easy to see in front. The side vision is also very good. It only took me about a day to get used to the larger size. The MKS is a lot more luxury and less sport as compared to the LS. Suits me just fine.

I'm really impressed with all the new Ford products coming out. I love my MKS a lot. The new Taurus and SHO look fantastic, and so does the Fusion and redesigned Mustang. I also heard that the new F-150 was selling so well, Ford was adding another production shift to keep up with demand. So much for the hybrid econoboxes!

looks like an SUV trying to be a car. too high. I'm sure the handling suffers. taurus is too busy in the front, lincoln is cleaner, but the back looks like a saturn.

Members online

No members online now.
Back