Working Neon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well maybe I use different rules that I learned from different boards but
A:you NEVER are permitted to post a for sale with out a price
B: it is first cash in hand buys it
C: if it is sold then the post gets locked

I am thankful for all of these wonderful people. I did not want $$$ that is why i did not post a price, I wanted a good octistar, I have a good lead one one. I can not find a good one. I do not know how to lock a post. I owe big mike for going to look at a mark for Amy. He is close and no one will have to pay shipping. hope ya'll had a good turkey day :)

Well then you say in the first post WTB: 1 good ocastar, I also have a good Neon for trade. But you never say any of that so how the :q:q:q:q would someone know? you must not be very good at common sense

For the righ price I can get you 4 Great octi's.

Oh wait here is how to post a price.

For 300 +shipping I can get you 4 GREAT octi's center caps and all

Pics of blacklsc"girl" or lock the thread already

:shifty:

wow lol i have said it before and i'll say it again, some posts on here make me feel smarter and smarter everytime i come back!
lsc 98 f100: i didnt realize that when i posted this people couldnt read my mind. i didnt want money for the light but in fact i was willing to trade it. i just figured that you all knew how to read my mind and that someone was magically gonna come right out and tell me they had octastars to trade for the neon. maybe next time i should just come straight out and tell everyone what i am looking for so a thread like this doesnt take up more space on this forum. happy thanksgiving lvc i love all of you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.
Back