windshield's done!

dNyce LS

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
40% with a 20% strip. The strip isn't where I had it before (that blows).

hahaaa got that tinted windshield
Before
May_21_2011_811.jpg

After
windshield.jpg

hahaaa__got_that_tinted_windshield.jpg

2011-05-24143530.jpg

And the comparison pic (idea from andrizzle's thread)
2011-05-24143547.jpg

sweet!

ride is looking better and better everyday!

Looks great. That lower lip sticks out like a sore thumb though. Throw some tire shine on it, or some trim dressing if you have it. Then it will blend in better. :D

Windshield Looks awesome!! In Pic #2 it looks like the car is so much lower. That hd lip on the black LS looks perfect. It looks good on other colors too but IMO if you could color match it, it would look that much better.

Thanks!

@ pektel, I will try that. The car is dirty also in the pic. Idk if that makes it look different or not tho
@ villalta, that would be dope if the paint would stick lol

Maybe try some Plasti-Dip spray on some of the HD strip to test it how it will hold up? Then you can paint on top of the Plasti-Dip all you want.

Btw looks awesome man. Your car is looking great

Think rustoleum self etching primer will work? (Have half a can left, ill try it tomorrow on some of the extra I have)

Now that you said something pektel, I'm noticing it is just 'there' lol

What mods do you have on the interior? I see some wood work. Your ride looks clean bro.

Looks great. Your ls looks clean and I like how it looks stock or like it could've came like that stock

Thanks fellas.

On the inside is a wood kit, 2 tv's and 2 toned floor mats (dark gray and black- interior of car is dark charcoal) and footwell leds and door leds

seeing all these cars in here with the windshield tint makes me want it more :D

how much did the tint job for the windshield cost you??

That's my price tho, I'm a friend of a good friend.

@alax7. Thanks. That's how I'm tryin to get it lol

looking good. I'm still planning on getting 50% on mine by the end of summer. I get those friend of a friend deal on tint too.

Members online

No members online now.
Back