Window Tint

You always bring me down lol.

Here's xfords car with 35 front 20 rears. It looks find from the side and front but the last pic shows how much lighter he front is :/.
Who has 20 all around I need to look at theircars.

http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=85428

20% film (but it reads 14.5 when metered)
Dark charcoal interior

CAM00243.jpg

CAM00262.jpg

5% front doors & 1% rear doors and back window. Have a hardtime seeing in or out the back windows. Have to use my side mirrors to back up. Daylight, have to drive with the dash lights to see the guages.

%21cid__LS_and_R8.jpg

FP 03a.jpg

Hey Rollin, still busy you ?
I'm taking 14980 and 11020 out to 'very' West of Canada leaving Thursday night.
Not looking forward to chaining up though. However ... Miles, miles, miles.
Steering wheel holder for 13 hrs per day X 3.5 days in a row. <Yawn>

Hey Rollin, still busy you ?
I'm taking 14980 and 11020 out to 'very' West of Canada leaving Thursday night.
Not looking forward to chaining up though. However ... Miles, miles, miles.
Steering wheel holder for 13 hrs per day X 3.5 days in a row. <Yawn>

hate those LLLOOONNNGGG hauls like that. Hope you have XM or Sirius.:)

Still rolling.:D Hasn't slowed donw for me. Had the last week of October off. Other then that, I have been busy. Just loaded and unloaded three shipments in four days (St Louis, Olathe, Ks., Des Moines, Ia., Columbia, Mo., back to St Louis). Semi-busy this week.

Gotta keep on Rollin', yeah we are dying down a bit, they've kept me busy with some Provincial freight and small locals. Moved an ex-hockey player and cleaned out a political office (Prime Minister ol' Election war room). had a day of but it didn't feel like it. I have XM, I listen to Shade45 all day, PS3 as well for the evenings. Gotta RE & RE the fridge before I head out, it's squeaking like a bastard as of lately.

Back to the Tinting, sorry folks!

I'm thinking I want to go 35% all around. I wanna tint all around with the same % and am worried about cops bothering me. My boss somehow manages 16% all around with no issues...

Depends on the car really. LSes are definitely low profile cars that don't attract attention - unless you do something stupid, I don't see it causing trouble.

Well... Got my first "written warning" last night

All part of the game I guess :cool::cool:

So you are officially on that one officer's radar now. Can you get a medical exemption if the state allows them?

So you are officially on that one officer's radar now. Can you get a medical exemption if the state allows them?

Luckily that officer was a state trooper and not one of our prick city cops.

That sucks. I never wrote tint tickets. I didn't see the point, plus I have 20% all around and that wouldn't be right.

I've never written an actual ticket for tint. Mine is at 20% and I'd feel like a cockbag telling someone else they can't have what I have. Also, around here anyway tint meters are scarce so I'd also feel like a cockbag for saying someone's tint is too dark based on how it looks. Oh and to whoever was asking about a record, its a non moving violation. That doesn't apply to your driving record.

Just an fyi. Having the shade open on the sunroof really helps you look like you are not under 35%. So just pop that open when the fuzz is around. Other officers I work with aren't big on writing for it either. A lot of warnings, but no tickets, but as other threads have pointed out this apparently is the exception and not the rule.

As for having the guns out, well that is a precaution unpredictable acts of violence during a traffic stop are a bitch you know. I usually just use the loud speaker and ask the driver to roll em down. No one hasn't complied yet.

I paid for 20% all around with nothing on the windshield, and it meters at 14%. I don't have a problem at night, I mean it's noticable but I wouldn't call it a problem. Its looks like what your rear view mirror does when it polarizes.

Yeah, my sunroof shade is always open.

It was cloudy and right at dusk so they always look a bit darker at that time.

The troopers were everywhere last night in that area pulling everyone over. I saw 2 people stopped on my way through (not including me), and 4 on my way back 45 minutes later.

End of the month bro, got to get those tickets!

Nah, its because of holiday travel, I was out yesterday myself.

Members online

No members online now.
Back