Wickedwhiteviiis' 98LSC S/C project thread

More Pictures, Supercharger is complete hopefully i will make it to the Dyno today

enjoy

mark15.jpg

mark16.jpg

mark17.jpg

mark18.jpg

mark19.jpg

mark20.jpg

Well I have to clean my key board again, very nice!

Damn you FL people and haveing nice weather to work in!!!! We are getting snow again Friday night....grrrrr.

Where did you get that Vortech kit from? It looks nicer than others I have seen on Marks :confused:

Looks Real Good. If you want to install meth injection it would save you the cost of tuning it twice to do it first. Not that you would have to but just to maximize the extra power that can be had.

Im very jealous...can i ask what you have money wise in the Vortech kit?
i want to go that route eventually im pretty sure.

That ain't bad at all compared to what these things used to cost. What size injectors and fuel pump are you running now?

Oh and last question is that a Mark VIII specific kit or a Cobra kit installed on a Mark cause I looked at the sight and all I saw was Stang kits it seemed :confused:

wow that looks great. headlights are tinted a little too dark for my taste, but the rest of the car is killer!

That ain't bad at all compared to what these things used to cost. What size injectors and fuel pump are you running now?

Oh and last question is that a Mark VIII specific kit or a Cobra kit installed on a Mark cause I looked at the sight and all I saw was Stang kits it seemed :confused:

He is running 42lb injectors. I have no idea what fuel pump

42lb injectors, 255lph inline fuel pump. it is a cobra kit no mark kit ever made I was told. Ty K9 the headlights go with my whole theme with the black wheels, tints and tail lamps and it just makes it look mean and agressive!!!

Hit the dyno yesterday was not impressed 283 rwhp. My tuner told me he gave me a safe tune. I told him, this will just not cut the mustard!! Clearly he doesn't want me to blow my engine. I told him F that don't hold back give it HELL!!! I'm hooked on having more boost. Needless to say thanks to Don Pfau's kind words, I'm going Meth Injection route. Will keep you all posted!!!

dude, my car makes that power, and i didnt even spend 3,400 on a blower!
No it does not. Tuned, full exhausted and intaked 96-98 Cobras just nip that number and they have 8-10% less loss in their drivetrain then our cars do.

OP, yeah my car did that on its limp tune to get to the dyno shop. You should see closer to 335 rwhp at 16-18* timing and 8psi of boost. Meth will allow for 20-30 more hp cause you can add more timing.

I have to agree with Laser, Jaime i highly doubt you're anywhere close to sniffing 283rwhp. imo @ best you're right around 250 :)

it was a joke dumbass, i was making fun of your blower only making 283, wasnt being serious! its because of the safe tune. tell him to open everything up and make 450 hp and throw a rod through the block!!

Members online

Back