Who's interested in pretty gauges?

poniesviii

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Guys. Gen 1 AND 2 gauge bezels.

I am able to manufacture these very feasably.

Feel free to post a link to this on www.markviii.org I would appreciate you do however, being since I do not frequent that board.

These will be $30min-35max/set/shipped. I feel that is VERY fair considering the materials, scan, CNC mould, chrome, time, packaging, and shipping.

If you can grab a bar of soap in the shower, you can install these. Installation instructions will be posted, and if you have any questions you can call me. I will walk you through the complete process until you're done.

You can also email me @ poniesviii@hotmail.com if you would rather not post here. You do not need to be a registered member to email me about this/order a set/be treated as if you were a member. Keep in mind though, registration here on LVC is free!

Whichever method you contact me, please include:

-First and last name
-phone number(s)
-email address
-gen 1 or gen 2

Any concerns/recommendations are welcome.

Let me know that you're interested! I don't know otherwise!

Pictured here is for mustang. These pictures are only used for reference. Your bezels will be produced to match your gauges, at the size necessary to look such as this on your MARKVIII gauges.

url]

url]

url]

Let me know!

Chris

Im in for sure... thats the only thing in the gen 2 interior that is lacking IMHO

I would really like to see some pics of this on a gen 2. I think they will look good but just not sure without seeing them.

I think pics on a gen 1 and gen 2 would be great... I think that would look good on the bland gen 1 dash.

Ill take a set Chris. Ill trade ya a 97 LSC for them. :p

oh yeah id get me a Gen2 set also. you should get a set for yourself installed so that we can all have an idea of how they'll look. I mean im pretty sure we all have good imaginations but pictures would be great.

Put me down for a set of Gen 1's. I have been looking for a set for the Marauder that match the concept if you have any.

Thanks guys!

I was pretty sure most would want to see an actual installed picture first.

The prototypes have to be made in order to insure fit, and to be scanned before the injection mould can be produced.

(I also have a different idea, some that would be different. More subtle than these even.)

So it's very easy to show installed pictures before they're made. This could take me a little while, but I will get it rolling...

Sounds good Bill :)

Geno, you could paint them silver. Or whatever.

As much as a person looks at their gauges, they may as well look good.

Those types of bezels are really nice. I have a set on my Mustang and it did wonders for the look of the dash.

Im just curious how this would work because all the gen 2 gauges are together under the housing and it looks like there is a hollow space between the clear front and the auctual gauges.

Are you planning on having something stick on top? Or something where we have to open it up?

Just kinda wondering what you are thinking.

Im just curious how this would work because all the gen 2 gauges are together under the housing and it looks like there is a hollow space between the clear front and the auctual gauges.

Are you planning on having something stick on top? Or something where we have to open it up?

Just kinda wondering what you are thinking.

You open your gauges up. It's not hard, just time consuming. It would be good for a good 'lazy sunday afternoon'.

Most people have dust collected in their gauges anyways. I took mine apart simply to detail them, and even though they didn't look bad prior, they sure cleaned up nice. You really notice when they're actually clean.

The gen 2's don't usually get too much dust as they are closed up... no trip meter button...

Seriously though I really hope you bring these to the table... I think they would look great.

I like the idea, but I would want to see pics first as well.. I think the pic of the Marauder cluster with and without might have sold me on these.

Members online

No members online now.
Back