Who's got the most horsepower in an LS

Quik LS Will have his SC up and running soon,then he will have the fastest on this site. But over all the LS that raced in Lap of america has the most, i believe. Someone will correct me.

Well...

Here's my time slip of 13.9350 @ 109.04 when I was running NO2 (the viper in the left lane lapped me)

I'm hoping in a week or two to be on the dyno with the SuperCharger -> http://www.lincolnvscadillac.com/showthread.php?t=13357

The OLOA LS used a Stage3 Roush cobra engine. Only a track car as not much of the daily driver needs worked.

Quick_LS SA slip139.jpg

Yeah he might of beat you, but lets see him put 4 people in his car comfortable.

You guys are forgetting about Ken Motz bada$$ LS with what was it???? Like 400hp.....:D

00ls5spd said:
You guys are forgetting about Ken Motz bada$$ LS with what was it???? Like 400hp.....:D

Yeah, baby! The electric supercharger and little whirly-bird exhaust tips! He must have the fastest taxicab north of Tijuana!

Mack Daddy said:
Looking for dyno numbers or just lie to me

Haven't been on the dyno yet but I should be putting down around 255rwhp.

I know am not as fast as Quik will be after his charger setup is all dynotuned but my best is a 14.4 right now, and will get that down to a 14.3 or maybe even a 14.2 with some really good driving and very minor weight reduction.

I want to be in the 12's after the dry shot of nitrous is all dynotuned, or at least very very deep 13's. :cool:

Mack Daddy said:
Looking for dyno numbers or just lie to me

I am making 420HP from my 3.0 liter 6cly. my 1/4 mile is in the 9's. I'm running a 200 shot of wet/dry nos, twin turbos and a eaton twin screw super charger. I have forced cold air induction. headers, intake with a inline electric super charger, borla exhaust (headers back - no CAT), iridium plugs, vortex exhaust tips, 150 octane racing fuel, a chip, a resistor, a capacitor and a transistor. I have a 3 puck clutch and a titanuim rebuilt transmission, 35:1 rears and fiber glass drive staft and troque converter. I've eliminated the a/c, power stearing, oil pump, balance shafts, alternator and have a 1/2 size battery.

jokken said:
I am making 420HP from my 3.0 liter 6cly. my 1/4 mile is in the 9's. I'm running a 200 shot of wet/dry nos, twin turbos and a eaton twin screw super charger. I have forced cold air induction. headers, intake with a inline electric super charger, borla exhaust (headers back - no CAT), iridium plugs, vortex exhaust tips, 150 octane racing fuel, a chip, a resistor, a capacitor and a transistor. I have a 3 puck clutch and a titanuim rebuilt transmission, 35:1 rears and fiber glass drive staft and troque converter. I've eliminated the a/c, power stearing, oil pump, balance shafts, alternator and have a 1/2 size battery.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Damn, your almost as modded as Ken Motz is!

And I run low 10s in my F350 ... with the camper on ... in reverse ... uphill ... with a headwind. :D

Silver02Sport said:
Dude I've seen a guy at Moroso with a diesel Excursion runing mid to high 11's

If you go to Moroslow a lot then you may have also seen an 11 second Ford Explorer too. That is a dude I know that goes by the name "Troll" on a lot of boards. Badass truck only getting tougher! His bro has a really fast MarkVIII too! Roll cage should be in both by now. The turbodiesels are friggin HOT too! Gotta love the sleepers!

jokken said:

Only 420 HP?! Shouldnt that be like 1200??!?! LOL

rocket5979 said:
Damn, your almost as modded as Ken Motz is!

almost, that is what I am going for

StinkinLinkinLS01 said:
Only 420 HP?! Shouldnt that be like 1200??!?! LOL

well I'm not sure the last time I dynoed I didn't have the electric super charger so I'm sure I am higher than 420 maybe in the 1200 range. but since I didn't dyno it yet I didn't want to lie.

Oh ya!?!? well I can peel out...:D

Jk.. anyhow, where did the term "peel out" come from!?!?

MAn...I got 1200 horsepower in my ride. I dropped a chevy big block in it and stripped it of all it's computers. I'm not sure how fast Im goin now, but hey, i can smoke ANYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I smoked a MCLAREN one time on the autobahn...man he was so embarassed.

Mack Daddy said:
wtf dude are you surius

You might need to be more specific. There was a lot of BS'ing in this thread. Some posts were joking, some were real.

DUDE......I just finished putting in a airplane engine in my ls..i think the guy said it had 2500 hp... so i can do the 1/4 mile in like 3 sec.:D

dachamp said:
DUDE......I just finished putting in a airplane engine in my ls..i think the guy said it had 2500 hp... so i can do the 1/4 mile in like 3 sec.:D

3 seconds you must only have 2000 hp then 2500hp could easily get 2 seconds, but my stock 2001 v8 could beat you....LOL:shifty:

dachamp said:

I found a pic of your ride online! That is the c987498327 series with only 2000hp. :D :D :D

rocketcar.jpg

Besides the OLOA car I would say a former member that went by the name of Rocket5979 has the most powerful LS on this site.

Members online

No members online now.
Back