Who's got the fastest NA Mark VIII here?

Well if it means that much, I will dig out the best time slip and scan it in and post pic's of it and the car;)

Yes Please. What I have learned tells me either you missed something on the power adder listing, like NOS. With that high of gears and that low of stall and your listed mods it just doesn't seem to add up. That would be faster than Lazers with 12psi boost. Driller runs low 13 with much deeper gears and more mods, and not on street tires. Just my 2 cents. Hell I hope I'm wrong I would love to see a N/A Mark VIII run 12's. but you had to have know that if you claim the title of top N/A dog you need to prove it. I haven't ran mine at the track yet, but looking like mid 12's. Biggest problem to date is traction. Just got some new M/T street radials and am moving the battery to the trunk. Will post times as soon as I get them. Hopefully post a video also. You can copy someone Else's time slip.

Gotta have witnesses or a video. Many have seen JP run. There is no doubt about his numbers. I have seen many MArk's run. Can't think of any NA's faster than his. I think he has every possible MOD except boost. As far as I can remember, anyone who has run 12's without a SC did it with some gas.

wow and yet no one is there still . anyone went to "c" heads from a 99-01 cobra, and intake hit the strip i know those #'s have to be pretty decent. thats like 10-20hp fwhp anyway.

94m5 had a first gen with c heads, a manual 5 speed, and 3.08 gears. His best time at byron was around 13.8 I think. He doesn't drag race at all though. Was our first time at the track as a matter of fact.

I'm impressed with your video. Your killing them off the line. I'm working on getting mine to hook up that well. I wish the video would show the time and speed at the end of a least one of the runs though. I was looking for the post were you said what your tube name was to search for your video. I was going to copy and add a link here but I couldn't find it ???

Search for Mark8driller on YouTube.

There are many more vids of my car at the track taken by others.

Full weight, 4R70W tranny, 4.6L DOHC, bolt-ons with no power adders.

......hmmmm..heh,heh,heh,heh,heh.......maybe one of these days we can get together...;).....but it's just geting harder and harder for me to travel......
z

If you arrange a shootout I would like to participate even though I couldn't compete for the title due to the supercharger.

JP,
I'll do it.. I'll beat you with your own Diablo Chip!!! :D lol J/K

Bring it! LOL :D

......hmmmm..heh,heh,heh,heh,heh.......maybe one of these days we can get together...;).....but it's just geting harder and harder for me to travel......
z

You know where to find me. ;)

mason Dixon was an awesome time!

Are you ready for this year!? :cool:

If you arrange a shootout I would like to participate even though I couldn't compete for the title due to supercharger.

I think the best venue would be the annual Summer Blast event with the MAMN12 group at the Mason Dixon Dragway in Hagerstown, MD. We had several Lincolns participate last year and it was a blast!

I think the best venue would be the annual Summer Blast event with the MAMN12 group at the Mason Dixon Dragway in Hagerstown, MD. We had several Lincolns participate last year and it was a blast!

JP,
How far from the PA border is hagerstown MD? If its close enough maybe I'll take the trip down, I probably wont take a run down the track but sit there and meet up with you guys...
Let me know when.
Bill

would this include must be driven in in other words no trailering in the vehicle ?

I suppose licensed, registered and insured should be assumed. I trailer mine if it's long distance, I have family with me or if I'm just too lazy to change tires. LOL :D

my money is on a gen 1 taking this title.

LOL, I wouldn't necessarily bet on that.

So is a 4R75W disqualified?

No, I just don't think manual swaps are in the same category, no offense to those who chose so.

JP,
How far from the PA border is hagerstown MD? If its close enough maybe I'll take the trip down, I probably wont take a run down the track but sit there and meet up with you guys...
Let me know when.
Bill

Mason Dixon Dragway is close to PA, a couple miles off I-70 and just a few miles east of I-81. The All-Ford event is scheduled for August 21.

Members online

No members online now.
Back