Who on here has bought parts from....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mike! Post pics of your engine bay. That will make everyone happy. :)

Things that are true:
Sky is blue
Water is wet
My cats breath smells like cat food
You're a douche
---
sorry but I don't speak kindergarten , it sounds like you're saying your partner is not sending the parts he owes me?
btw Bill, your inbox here wouldn't get filled up if you could pay $2/month for a membership
---
This thread is getting rediculous.
ridiculous is sending money to someone who doesn't give his address or take Paypal-
ridiculous is Sapper charging someone on here $50 for a used height sensor I offered for the cost of s/h
... no surprise it takes weeks upon weeks to receive my parts- if ever...where the eff is Jeremy? I brought Bill into it b/c his house is where I sent my parts and now Sapper is checked out

Good question.

While I understand both sides of the situation, the name calling and childish bull**** needs to stop.

As far as I can tell, this isn't laser's fight.

Let Jeremy handle it.

Jeremy offered to send me front wheel bearings, I didn't need em, but I removed mine anyways thinking I'd have replacements; when I pulled the drivers side both inner and outer seals.caps came out...
---
sfb is not sending the parts he owes me- is this safe to reuse
P5230370_zps83e59adf.jpg

P5230369_zps9d69e42c.jpg

i see you got your smoke on....you went from bitter,smug, indignant curmudgeon to smiley face.....

That's a rolling of eyes. Jeremy is right, you are like talking to a pancake.

On that note, your bearings look perfectly fine. You should install them back on to the car and go for a high speed blast down the highway.

And now for the smiley. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Back