who is running nitrous?

Very true nitrous is the most cost effective. I have even thought of finding a cheap first generation and stripping it down for race only and adding nitrous. I think it would out run the one I have now ???

Outside of the seats, spare tire, carpet, swap the tank for a cell and plastics I don't know how much you can strip out.. glass I guess, bottom line is the girl is fat.... But, big girls need love too.

bottom line is the girl is fat.... But, big girls need love too.

LOL!! thats whay some just put them in a pretty dress and call it good. :)

You should know, playing with her ass the last two days...

Anyhow were talking cylinder pressure right?
It doesn't what method you use to create it.
Nice thing about Nitrous is you can pick and choose when you want to abuse your engine.

Nitrous is safe on stock internals to a point, just like drinking.

Swallow too much and you got hell to pay.

LOL!! thats whay some just put them in a pretty dress and call it good. :)

You should know, playing with her ass the last two days...

Anyhow were talking cylinder pressure right?
It doesn't what method you use to create it.
Nice thing about Nitrous is you can pick and choose when you want to abuse your engine.

Nitrous is safe on stock internals to a point, just like drinking.

Swallow too much and you got hell to pay.

Thats what she said... lol
I remember seeing the quote somewhere..
Nitrous is like a hot chick with an STD. You want to hit it but are afraid of the consequences.
I've known quite a few guys over the years that spent a bunch of money to put the car on the bottle only to never hit the button.. hell.. a few never even filled it.

Outside of the seats, spare tire, carpet, swap the tank for a cell and plastics I don't know how much you can strip out.. glass I guess, bottom line is the girl is fat.... But, big girls need love too.

I'd put money on being able to strip 1000 lbs out of one.

The 1st gen. I have now only has 63,000 miles and is in good shape so I cant bring myself to stip it. I have a 98 blk/blk with 109,000 but still it is to nice to stip down and it would be cheaper to start with a 1st gen., so I'm thinking of selling it.

Strip a 1000 lbs off a mark, and its no longer a mark.
If your going to do that, gut it back half it.

Dump the IRS.
Traction is no longer a issue, that is were you could cut weight.

Then its a mustang in a pretty dress.

The NOS Mustang Dry kit is the BEST, easiest and most proven kit out there. Thats whats on our "Headhunter" Nitrous Mark. Iv'e been running NOS since 1985 on anything and everything and Honestly never had a single issue. Its all in the RIGHT setup, research and the RIGHT BASELINE (IE: NEW 255lph HIGH PRESSURE HIGH VOLUME fuel pump and filter). I run a 150-250 wet plate kit on the Plymouth now for maybe 100+ bottles since 2003 and zero issues too.

Heres the dry kit in action!!

Another.

And the COOL video.

Strip a 1000 lbs off a mark, and its no longer a mark.f your going to do that, gut it back half it. Dump the IRS.
Traction is no longer a issue, that is were you could cut weight.
Then its a mustang in a pretty dress.

No it would be a Mark VIII drag car which was the stated goal ?? I have had no problem with traction with the IRS ???

The NOS Mustang Dry kit is the BEST, easiest and most proven kit out there. Thats whats on our "Headhunter" Nitrous Mark.
So do you sell these and if so how much. Also I've never been able to find any videos or track results for the Taca Super Mark ?? What did it run in the 1/4 mile ?? If you don't mind sharing what did the Terminator run also ?? Thanks, Don

thank you

The NOS Mustang Dry kit is the BEST, easiest and most proven kit out there. Thats whats on our "Headhunter" Nitrous Mark. Iv'e been running NOS since 1985 on anything and everything and Honestly never had a single issue. Its all in the RIGHT setup, research and the RIGHT BASELINE (IE: NEW 255lph HIGH PRESSURE HIGH VOLUME fuel pump and filter). I run a 150-250 wet plate kit on the Plymouth now for maybe 100+ bottles since 2003 and zero issues too.

Heres the dry kit in action!!

Another.

And the COOL video.

this is exactly what i was looking for 12.40s is impressive.

Some peeps like dry some like wet. I myself never run dry kits. Its always a 50/50 preference deal on parts. LOL

Terminator had a best ever of 13.44 @ 102.993, SuperMark was 12.89, 10lb boost in August heat and drag radials. I know If it were decent weather pumped the front tires up to 80lbs, unbolted the front sway bar it would have gone easily 12.40's or better.

We made about 25 or so passes in the SuperMark, no video but some good shots:

slicks.jpg

4.jpg

slam.jpg

launchhard.jpg

LOl, I saw it was under a grand and thought of you. It is a good deal.

Thanks man that was really cool of you!! Hard for me right now as i'm doing the engine build. And as you know everything for this engine is crazy money!

I'm no nitrous expert by any means, but I will say this. A few years ago, I was one of those guys who was against spray just because I thought it wasn't safe, but since then I've seen things that make me feel better about it. I've seen people run nitrous STUPIDLY and continuously on with no problems. I'm not saying anyone SHOULD just throw a NOS kit on a completely bone-stock car, but I've seen it done without any problems. I've actually seen one person TRY to blow his engine up using spray and didn't do it. He had an old foxbody 2.3 Mustang and had a 5.0 to swap into it, so he was just going to blow the 2.3 up for fun before he pulled it. He actually drained all the oil out, put just 1/2 quart back in it, and put a 100-shot on it and ran it hard like that constantly for months and never did kill it. :eek:

Must've had a good fuel pump.:p If your fuel system is lacking or your A/F ratios are off and you go lean on a shot all of the time, don't expect the motor to last long. The worst scenario in a nitrous system is a lean air/fuel mixture.

That car must've had more than just a good fuel pump to survive everything he put it through. I think it had its own personal guardian angel or something! Still, at least he was trying to kill his car. Another friend of mine bought a nitrous kit from his friend and just threw it on his 4.6 SOHC T-Bird one night because a guy in a Mustang was calling him out to race, and then kept running it that way for a year or more. Keep in mind, this car had no fuel system mods, no chip, and the only "performance" mod on the car besides the spray was a straight-pipe exhaust. I don't remember now if it was a 75 or 100 shot he was running, but that's been several years now, and he's still driving the car with the original engine.

Members online

Back