white face gauges

I'm looking to get white face gauges for my 95 black on black. I found them over at temple performance, it comes with the whole cluster and gauges so its not like im buying stickers. Is this the best place to get them from?

http://templeperformancecars.com/in...d=51&vmcchk=1&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=88

i think it is just stickers dude

Temple Performance introduces our exclusive white face gauge package for the 93-96 Lincoln Mark VIII. Our white face package is a full replacement for the factory cluster faces and is easy to do...simply peel away each of the three factory faces and install the new faces in their place. Give you Mark VIII that great new look!!

It's not a sticker it is a replacement for the original gauges you remove the cluster from the car open it up pull the needles then pull off the factory gauges and place this in its place. They are the best quality replacement gauge faces I've seen yet. Check my photobucket link in my sig you'll see mine. I love them.

It's not a sticker it is a replacement for the original gauges you remove the cluster from the car open it up pull the needles then pull off the factory gauges and place this in its place. They are the best quality replacement gauge faces I've seen yet. Check my photobucket link in my sig you'll see mine. I love them.

Yeah but he thinks it's the full cluster when in fact it's not. He's going to be disapointed when the small box shows up at his door step.

:O i thought it was the full thing. Thanks for clearing that up. idk about $97 for stickers.

95LSC.jpg

To be technical it's not a sticker it has no glue on it the gauge cluster has double sided tape on it that's how this stays. I'll get you a good pic in the morning

24827_381263556862_645786862_4423592_3954936_n.jpg

I got these from a guy on ebay, this guy was super awesome, this was the fourth try on the speedo, he ended up making adjustments until it was perfect, then he gave me them for free
this is all lit up
24827_381263561862_645786862_4423593_3918289_n.jpg

I like the white face gauges for the second gen, but what do they look like at night? Anyone have a picture of those?

423196_329120223778016_100000401235010_1092407_10791152_n.jpg

Next time im going to go with legends face and paint the back red

I know I am necromancing a long-dead thread, but it is better than starting a new one (since there may be info contained in the thread others can use). I just received the White Face Gauge kit for the 97-98 cluster from Temple Performance and could NOT be any happier! The overlay is just like the factory unit (in materials/thickness/construction/adhesion points) and intalls clean and easy. It is by far the best overlay (replaces factory unit) I have ever dealt with and is centuries ahead of ANY sticker-job.

The only negative I can see is the 'Fuel Door >' stencil is not on the Temple unit (no big deal to me as I drive the car and know where it is. It, however, would be nice if it were there so that if my 'wife' drives the car, she will be able to be told which side the pump needs to be on!).

Members online

Back