Which one would you buy??? 2 diff LS's im looking at

2006, for sure.

I do like the black interior on that red color exterior for the 2003, though.

I say go for the 06. Had some revised parts and seems to have less problems.

def go for the O3 I say, its hard to find low millage ones in the Detroit area. That 06 has been on craigslist for a few months now though... I'v been watching it lol

Go test drive the 06 and let us know, but its.looking like the 03 but if the miles are the same then hmmm. 06

I would get the 03. Too many miles and for 3500 you could do a lot of modding to the car which could include the 06 bumper and grill which at that point it almost doesn't matter.

It's not about the modding or the miles. The '06 has (running) improvements the '03 doesn't.

Don't know if you've come to a decision on them or not but I'm just going to say if something's too good to be true, then it probably is. Not saying the 03' is a steal at the mileage and price but I'd CarFax both cars before dropping the money on either of them. Considering that it's in the Detroit area, and you mentioning the cars were bought at an auction, these cars physically can look good, run ok, and still have a shady history.

As mentioned prior to this post mechanically the '06 is a better choice. On the other hand I'm digging the black interior on the red.

.....................you mentioning the cars were bought at an auction, these cars physically can look good, run ok, and still have a shady history.

Most dealers send their trade-ins to auction. They rarely keep a trade.

The more I know. When I was searching the '06 at the dealer I was looking at was bought an auction. Souther car in Michigan is sometimes hard to come by so I looked into seeing it was well under 10k for a 30 or 40k mile car. Following the CarFax I don't know how they can sell a flooded car. Then again, I'm just a young pup so it's new to me.

Carfax is an absolute scam.The only thing it's good for is number of previous owners.Cars that have been in accidents and have been repaired hardly if ever show up on a carfax,and titles can be easily manipulated to clean.The best bet is either bringing it to a good mechanic or physical knowing what to look and hear for.Carfax is no better then buying a used car without one.

Damn people and they're marketing!

I know,a lot of people filing lawsuits against carfax.That's why when you look where it says accident reports on a carfax it says not all accidents have been reported blah blah blah......really sucks.

That's a hard decision. But I would say go with the 06. I don't think you'll regret it. And if its been on the market for a while, I'm betting you can work the price down a little bit. Good luck.

Its already 2012 these cars are only getting older and older.

Makes sense buying the newest you can get in terms of longevity.

Thanks for all your help guys !! so the 03 seem nice when i looked at it, ran a car fax and nothing but lies from the dearlearship ... car had a salvage tittle so i decided to stay away from it .. ( I KNEW IT WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE ) ... I went and looked at the 06 , i liked it but ... i wish previous owner took better care of it and guy selling it wont budge on price...

I'm still riding in my 02 !!!! ..... I just wanted to "upgrade" to a GEN 2 .. I even try to look on autotrader but didnt see any " good deals" .... Still looking....

Thanks for all your help guys !! so the 03 seem nice when i looked at it, ran a car fax and nothing but lies from the dearlearship ... car had a salvage tittle so i decided to stay away from it .. ( I KNEW IT WAS TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE ) ... I went and looked at the 06 , i liked it but ... i wish previous owner took better care of it and guy selling it wont budge on price...

The joys of dealing with people selling used vehicles... Keep looking, you'll find the right one!

The joys of dealing with people selling used vehicles... Keep looking, you'll find the right one!

I didnt think it was that hard to find a good buy on a 2nd gen.. specially 06 !! thanks....

What's wrong with the 06??

Lets just say that the interior in my 02 looks much better than the one in the 06 ..... other than that... looks nice in the outside... i tried to negotiate with seller he didnt want to at all....

Members online

Back