Which color would you paint this Gen 2?

Which color would you choose?

• Total voters
I'm getting my final quote tomorrow. I may end up getting the car painted NEXT WEEK! The sooner the better. I'm very excited! Paint & wheel decisions at the same time! :)

Its tomorrow Alex!
I'm ready to see this thing done, wheels and all.
Excited for you Alex.. Good luck.

This is deep wedgewood blue LL

PICT0607small.jpg

100_0407ss.jpg

MY VOTE IS IN...........

It's none of the colors in my OP. It is the color I quoted above!

Deep wedgewood blue LL

The color on my truck. I just ordered a front bumper for the car because the one on the car currently is cracked & I want to do things right. Tomorrow I'm swapping neon's to a CE neon I have stored away & I'm swapping back to the OEM wheels for the paint process. As soon as I receive the bumper(April 1st delivery), I'm installing it & it's going to be painted. I'm super excited!:D I want to tahnk everyone for your opinions. Fact is I love blue & in the end I wanted the car to stay as close as possible to the original color. I will try to get process pics while the car is at the shop.

Why are you installing the bumper before paint? you should be DISassembling the car before paint! I get you're trying to save money but if you're spending all that you are for a nice paint job do it right..painting a car fully assembled ends up looking cheap and usually peels and flakes down the line.

this would be sweet if some one could match this color
lowered_jpg.jpg

Why are you swapping to a CE neon? Nice color BTW.

The current neon on my car has those hairline cracks from the heat ALL OVER the red lense. It lights up perfect but I like them smooth & flawless. The CE neon I have in the shed no longer has gold lettering. The gold has fallen off. I'm going to paint the letters in black with a very, very thin brush. If I don't like it I will just debadge the neon but I have a feeling it's going to look sick.

Why are you installing the bumper before paint? you should be DISassembling the car before paint! I get you're trying to save money but if you're spending all that you are for a nice paint job do it right..painting a car fully assembled ends up looking cheap and usually peels and flakes down the line.

Well, the bumper I purchased is black just like the car. I told the body shop about bringing it with the bumper disassembled but they advised me they would charge me more for re-assembly.

this would be sweet if some one could match this color
lowered_jpg.jpg

My car's paint is going to look VERY, VERY, VERY similar.

In my opinion, keVIIIn's Willow Green 95 is the sharpest Mark on this site.

I wouldn't be able to stand having a blue car with black door/hood/trunk jambs..... I say paint it black. Black is cheap too. Plus unless you buy a gallon of the paint extra.... what happens when you go to get the nooks and crannys painted and it doesn't match? Or if someone hits you and you need a body panel. Black almost always matches :D

Besides, black has attitude!

I wouldn't be able to stand having a blue car with black door/hood/trunk jambs..... I say paint it black. Black is cheap too. Plus unless you buy a gallon of the paint extra.... what happens when you go to get the nooks and crannys painted and it doesn't match? Or if someone hits you and you need a body panel. Black almost always matches :D

Besides, black has attitude!

If you see the difference in person You'd simply say "Oh..... damn, you're right!" The body dhop advised me it was another $200 to get the door jambs/trunk painted & they advised me not to waste my money because it will NOT be noticeable. It's so damn dark it looks black from almost every angle. I just wanted a tad of a difference so that it's not the same black on black that everyone on here has or has had. I wanted a change.

Are you referring to the blue Mark in his sig pic? That's Alex's Mark. The whole thread is about him painting it blue. Who is Jeff? If he's sick I hope he feels better soon.

Are you referring to the blue Mark in his sig pic? That's Alex's Mark. The whole thread is about him painting it blue. Who is Jeff? If he's sick I hope he feels better soon.

I think he's talking about the one in the first post, 2nd pic.

Members online

Back