Which buisiness card?

Which card to get?

• Total voters

LaserSVT

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Yeah yeah I know. After much grief over what I thought would be ok I tried three simpler designs and wanted everyones opinion as to which one would be the best. I value the opinions I get here and want to make the right choice.

1-5.png

2-6.png

3-1.png

I would edit out the double cell number off card number three.

1. Plain and classy but not enough to make it stand out
2. Stands out but not classy
3. Classy with a touch of stand outness. AKA Perfection.

I actually had mine done the same design as #1. Plain, but it works.

#2 looks like you printed it off the internet in 1998.

#3... very clean and professional looking.

They say you need a professional one and a flashy one (for car shows and such!) So 3 has my vote for a professional card, and something a little cooler for the flashy one... not number 2 lol

man you can do so much better. i think i used officemax.com card maker. just upload high quality pics from the internet and download them to the card maker. do a front and back i used a gt500kr on the front and a silver sparkle wallpaper for the back. turned out great. i don't have a single one left.

you want your card to jump out of peoples wallet. the best business card i ever have seen was like a credit card, thick it had a hologram logo on it. the guy was a personal taylor. his suits were in the $10k range.

Geno is working on something else as we speak. I am on a tight budget and Geno has better stuff for a similar price as Vistaprint.

I used google for my web site it was super easy to set up and really fast. It's like 10 bucks a year to do it to.

Just make sure if you do choose this one to keep the back non glossy so you can write on it.

When your reputation grows, the card won`t matter. I chose 1.
If you were local to me, my Cobra would already be in your shop. Working 6 nights a week is cutting into maintenance and improvement time.

In a choice between the original 3, I think #3 is the best by far.

However, Geno's rocks, especially with the notes on the back.

Big +1 on the website. That's going to bring people to you these days, not business cards.

Get your own domain and a simple webpage. Like keatonsdad said, Google does it cheap.

In a choice between the original 3, I think #3 is the best by far.

However, Geno's rocks, especially with the notes on the back.

Big +1 on the website. That's going to bring people to you these days, not business cards.

Get your own domain and a simple webpage. Like keatonsdad said, Google does it cheap.

100% correct.
Think big on your website, people use a card to keep a phone number or appointment.
Check out this site.
http://maximumservicecenter.com/default.htm

Use this website to:

Learn The Basics About Us
Contact Us For An Appointment
Leave A Technical Question For Us To Answer
Look Up Your Own Repair History
Check Out Some Pictures From Our Racing Team

Also very important IMHO.

http://www.bbb.org/denver/business-...aximum-service-center-in-wheat-ridge-co-29754

Members online

No members online now.
Back