Where the white midget women at???

Frogman

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I promise to nicer if you promise to be smarter.
Hello, and kill whitey.

I am back - well, been back for a couple of months, but I've been uber busy with some long overdue (and some new) personal matters.

To those of you who sent me "get well" wishes. Thank you. I am doing much better.

As far as the chimp incident...? In the next couple of months, I will feel well enough to track down the chimp that raped that poor frog and kill it. I promise, it will be a nice slow death. Read a pamphlet on that once.

To the people who have my number (and I had theirs), could you please PM me your number again? The phone I had the numbers on, died a horrible death. The laptop with the back-ups took shrapnel from an IED. Pelican case tough my ass... That is, if you want to, of course. If we have chatted in the past month or so, then I have your number, all is good.

To the people who thought I "ran off" after the incident with Tommy... are you retarded? If my past record here is any indication, do you really think I care about someone being butthurt on the Internet?

I am currently Mark-less. Actually, I'm down to two "personal" cars. I had to generate a lot of capital for a business interest. But still Mark-less until I find one I like, later on this year. Until my investment pays off, I can live without the other cars.

Brandon, please call me. We need to have a nice chat about some fun tickets.

Rich, no I have not picked up the package that was sent to me by my "girlfriend" yet. Will do so next week when I make it to the "courier's" place.

Pepps, nice car! Wear it well.

I will try to log on when I can, in order to annoy n00bs and people in general. But i won't be able to do so as much as in the past. I will, however, do my best. Unfortunately, the next few months will be hectic for me.

That's about all I can think of.

Hello, and kill whitey.

I am back - well, been back for a couple of months, but I've been uber busy with some long overdue (and some new) personal matters.

To those of you who sent me "get well" wishes. Thank you. I am doing much better.

As far as the chimp incident...? In the next couple of months, I will feel well enough to track down the chimp that raped that poor frog and kill it. I promise, it will be a nice slow death. Read a pamphlet on that once.

To the people who have my number (and I had theirs), could you please PM me your number again? The phone I had the numbers on, died a horrible death. The laptop with the back-ups took shrapnel from an IED. Pelican case tough my ass... That is, if you want to, of course. If we have chatted in the past month or so, then I have your number, all is good.

To the people who thought I "ran off" after the incident with Tommy... are you retarded? If my past record here is any indication, do you really think I care about someone being butthurt on the Internet?

I am currently Mark-less. Actually, I'm down to two "personal" cars. I had to generate a lot of capital for a business interest. But still Mark-less until I find one I like, later on this year. Until my investment pays off, I can live without the other cars.

Brandon, please call me. We need to have a nice chat about some fun tickets.

Rich, no I have not picked up the package that was sent to me by my "girlfriend" yet. Will do so next week when I make it to the "courier's" place.

Pepps, nice car! Wear it well.

I will try to log on when I can, in order to annoy n00bs and people in general. But i won't be able to do so as much as in the past. I will, however, do my best. Unfortunately, the next few months will be hectic for me.

That's about all I can think of.

Good to hear from you again i was looking foward to seeing you in Boscobel this year maybe next year, :cool: also thanks for your part in me getting my Mark VIII and i will as you say wear it well. :gr_devil:

Well bless your heart!

See I found out from friends down south when ever you say something that may hurt someone's feelings ... all you have to do is say "Bless There Heart" and it's fine.

Like Debi's a Dweeb "Bless Her Heat" and all is fine.

Do well .. good friend

hi frog get well and will be with michael as soon as we get things lined out. a traveling we go. jd

I don't know but He's been awfully nice lately ... Maybe all the Noobs are searching first LOL

or maybe he got his ass handed to him by another member and exposed for the weasel he is, seems he disappeared immediately after that 'incident'-been a much nicer place since, but like a vermin infestation, it is difficult to get rid of-hopefully you'll try to be a little more tolerant of those who are not as all-knowing like yourself (and full of yourself). Was a much nicer place without you, don't let the nut lickers fool you-lots of us hoped you'd get lost on one of your 'adventures'...Oh well, welcome back, hope you have lots of power failures in the sticks so we don't have to laugh at your feeble attempts to impress us with your internet balls. Have a nice day, :q:q:qgot:p

Wow intimidated by the frog were you. He is also a very helpful member here on lvc.

Yo, bluemark.

I'm thinking you need to leave this thread alone. Your 9 posts don't give you any footing to stand on around here. I'm sorry that your E-feelings were hurt by the frogger, but you were probably being an idiot, and deserved every bit of it. For the few pests around here that hoped he was gone, there are ALOT of personal friends that wish he was here more often. Your stay here will be a NOT so enjoyable one because of your last post.

I've been looking for a new HO around here to slap around, and I just found her.

(goes to grab his baby powder)

Mike

or maybe he got his ass handed to him by another member and exposed for the weasel he is,

Or maybe Frogman (God, I hate referring to myself in the third person) actually has a life besides LvC and he had to go do what he does best... go be his annoying self in real life to people that don't like you. No, that couldn't be! No one has a life outside of the Internet, right?

seems he disappeared immediately after that 'incident'-been a much nicer place since,

What "incident" are you talking about, again? The chimp incident? You do realize that was no really me, right? Or, are you not bright enough to make that differentiation?

The "incident" with Tommy? Again, are you retarded? Do I need to spell it out for you? If I do, then I'm sorry, but I don't know any words small enough for you to understand.

but like a vermin infestation, it is difficult to get rid of-hopefully you'll try to be a little more tolerant of those who are not as all-knowing like yourself (and full of yourself).

Obviously, you're not smart enough to find the posts where I've emphatically said that I don't know everything there is to know about Lincolns. It's much easier to just type crap like ":blah: :blah: :blah: more tolerant :blah: :blah: :blah: not as all kowing as you :blah :blah: :blah:", than to actually take the initiative and learn about something yourself.

What? It's easier to just type about how some guy on the internet hurt your widdle feelings, than to actually learn something?

Was a much nicer place without you, don't let the nut lickers fool you-lots of us hoped you'd get lost on one of your 'adventures'..

"Nut lickers"? I'm sorry, did you just refer to a bunch of people I know in real life, and more not so much in real life, as "Nut Lickers"? You know, I'll take a lot of "abuse" from people (yes, I'll dish it out as well), but I really don't appreciate you calling them "nut lickers".

Lots of you "hoped", huh? How typical. Lots... all 5 of you? Do you guys have like, a little support group? Do you have weekly meetings? Secret handshakes? Do you all talk about how Frogman was mean to you and hurt your feelings because you were too damned lazy or too stupid to search? Awwww. Do you have little VooDoo dolls that look like me, into which you stick pins?

.Oh well, welcome back

Something tells me you don't really mean that.

hope you have lots of power failures in the sticks so we don't have to laugh at your feeble attempts to impress us with your internet balls.

There you go again, mentioning "balls". Why are you so fixated on my balls? Seriously. Leave my balls alone. Just the thought of another guy thinking of my balls is relatively creepy. Seriously... That's just wrong, man!

As fas as impressing you? bwaaahahahahaha! Son, you ain't got a clue. Thankfully, I don't care, but we'll let that one slide.

Have a nice day, :q:q:qgot:p

Wait.. you're calling me an English word for a cigarette (since the censorship filter doesn't like the word)?? You, Mr. "I have a fixation with frogman's balls"???? Oh, the irony!

Yo, bluemark.

I'm thinking you need to leave this thread alone. Your 9 posts don't give you any footing to stand on around here. I'm sorry that your E-feelings were hurt by the frogger, but you were probably being an idiot, and deserved every bit of it. For the few pests around here that hoped he was gone, there are ALOT of personal friends that wish he was here more often. Your stay here will be a NOT so enjoyable one because of your last post.

I've been looking for a new HO around here to slap around, and I just found her.

(goes to grab his baby powder)

Mike

Can I borrow her when you are done?

I don't know but He's been awfully nice lately ... Maybe all the Noobs are searching first LOL
i think hes drugged rich, he said "NAWWWWS" in another thread
Or maybe Frogman (God, I hate referring to myself in the third person) actually has a life besides LvC
what?! theres life outside of my little box? *opens window* AHHHHHHHHHHHH IT BURNS! wont be doing that again
Do you have little VooDoo dolls that look like me, into which you stick pins?
they cant since no one knows what you look like because you dont exist
Either that or he's calling you one of these: (no biggie, as it IS a real man's meal!) :D

There's nothing quite like eating a few f@ggots, followed by smoking a f@g! :p

:slam:.........lolol.....i got nothing . man you brits and your f@gs!

Members online

No members online now.
Back