where is everyone from?

Originally from new york, washington heights (Uptown Manhattan), currently living in Sterling, VA moving to orlando, fl in july....

Nebraska!!! its a small country in the dead sea somewhere.. some of you might have been there once.. lol

Mississauga, Ontario, Canada. Next door to Toronto.
I work in a Ford plant in Oakville.(Freestar)

ORANGE COUNTIES FINEST, CALIFORNIA. ITS TRUE, HOME OF FAKE BOOBS AND PLASTIC SURGURY. :invasion:

lewispreston said:
There were some in the southern part of the state, but nothing near here. Funny you should ask about something weather related -- I'm in my first year of meteorology school.
Funny you should mention that; meterology was my first major. I was into the junior year before I realized that a degree that's 3 hours short of a minor in mathematics wasn't the degree program for someone who hates mathematics. :slam

BTW, I'm from the center of the world of mesoscale (the area dealing with the supercell t-storms that spawn tornadoes) and radar/remote sensing meteorology research, Norman, Oklahoma, the land of naturally beautiful women, no plastic necessary. Man, you have to love living in a college town when the weather gets warm... :D

jdsimons said:
Nebraska!!! its a small country in the dead sea somewhere.. some of you might have been there once.. lol
"Hell, I even thought I was dead 'til I found out it was just that I was in Nebraska." -- Little Bill Daggett, Unforgiven

:D

HEy, I'm from Brooklyn NY. Go to school in Richmond VA...University of Richmond (Major=Criminal Justice, Minor=History) and doing a double-major in the LS

redn8 said:
Helena, Al

Just south of Birmingham
You know Norm, I could see you in a nice LS like Lou's (Quik LS) on the board here. And its a 4 door so you can fit the in-laws too.
icon10.gif

BTW, Milwaukee here. Home of Beer, Brats and Babes.

MonsterMark said:
You know Norm, I could see you in a nice LS like Lou's (Quik LS) on the board here. And its a 4 door so you can fit the in-laws too.
icon10.gif

BTW, Milwaukee here. Home of Beer, Brats and Babes.

I wish I could but I have 5 cars now and can't fit another one in the stable.

Members online

No members online now.
Back