where is everyone from?

Southern California

:Beer
I just bought my 03 LS last month and wanted a place to post.
:L
I am living at Edwards AFB just north of Los Angles.
:give

I'm From Cochronton, Pa.

That in the North eastern part of the state

I owen: 1982 Cadillac Seville ( Goverment Car )
1987 Ford E-150 Conversion Van
1976 Honda 750 Super Sport motorcycle

I have owned: 1951 Ford,1948 Cherv, 1954 Ford, 1956 Crown Vick,1936 Chev, 1950 ford Coupe ,1959 Ford pickup , 1959 Triump TR3 , 1969 Jag XKE,
1959 Opel GT, 1965 Mustang Squair Back, 1975 Ford LTD Wagon, 1971 Lincoln Mark III, 1975 Mark V, 1976 Mark V, and so on until now ! Some 60 yrs of cars/Truck/Vans/Motorcycles/Scooters ! *owned* :tmi: :wave

Born and raised in Evergreen Park, Il(southwest suburb of Chicago) Marriage took me to Joliet,Il for the the last 10 years and just recently moved to PEORIA, AZ where it's HOT all the time!!!!

Love-my-LSV8 said:
Born and raised in Evergreen Park, Il(southwest suburb of Chicago) Marriage took me to Joliet,Il for the the last 10 years and just recently moved to PEORIA, AZ where it's HOT all the time!!!!

Hmm my baby sister was born in Joliet. is it nice there i don't remember i was too young

Love-my-LSV8 said:

another Illinoisan..... but now your in AZ--- Traitor!!! :joke i'd love it to be summer all year round, im jealous! :)

Oxyargon03 said:
Hmm my baby sister was born in Joliet. is it nice there i don't remember i was too young

Don't know how old your sister is but Joliet area has grown over the years. City has 2 gambling boats, a drag strip(Route 66) a NASCAR track( Chicagoland Speedway) a minor league ballpark (SilverCross Field) and is quickly becoming a traffic nightmare.

Colorado/Florida

Born/raised Weston, Colorado, now living in Riverview, Florida.
Drive a 90 Black on black M7 LSC SE

There's quite a few Wolverines on here! Too bad about the Pistons!

Anyway, I'm from Dearborn, Michigan. A.K.A. Ford Land! My husband works for Ford in the Advanced Engineering Center, hence the move here!

in dearborn working in the ford office as we speak.. i dont work for them, I work for American Express.. in the Ford Building on Michigan Ave

Motts said:
in dearborn working in the ford office as we speak.. i dont work for them, I work for American Express.. in the Ford Building on Michigan Ave

Small world, eh? :) Hope your building is air-conditioned today!

nope no air conditionin for the next wk.. sucks!!! ecspecially on the 16th floor.. heat rises eh'

Jerry Biggers (A LINKUN)

Hello Everybody,
I am coming to you from uptown Pomona,CA which is located 40+ miles east of overcrowded Los Angeles.

I'm From Cochronton, Pa.

Thats in the Northwest coner of Pa.

This is my 1982 Seville formly a Gov. car in Fla. at the Kennady Compound for the firest 10 years of its life, and it still has all the goody thay put in her!
Bullet pruff glass,Dark tinted windows,Bullet reflelting alumium wheels,no door handles frount or rear! :wrench

Owned: 1974 Lincoln Town Coupe
1975 Lincoln Mark V
1971 Lincoln Mark III
1988 Cadillac Seville
1987 Ford Conversion Van
and meany more :C

Well Well,....

BIG CELO said:
I was out there not too long ago on a deposition.

I'm originally from a litle Country called Guatemala. That is the first Contry that forms Central America. I currently residing in Columbia South Carolina "Smiling faces, Beatiful Places", Specially the Women. Yahooooooooooo...

:F :L

Members online

No members online now.
Back