Where Does Your LS Sleep

xxdjdinot1989xx

Well-Known LVC Member
Reaction score
after a long day of driving and your ready to go home where do you park your LS garage parking lot .etc post some pix up!

dscn3271o.jpg

sdc10997c.jpg

i wish i had a garage instead of this parking lot

lets see where you park your ls i bet some of you have some awesome garage's​

Garage, if not it is covered with a car cover.

sounds kinda creepy...like asking "where does your baby sleep?" lol. Mine is either in the driveway or on the side of the road, the garage is filled with junk. If it wasn't dark out I'd take a picture.

rock driveway next to our regular driveway, where our camper used to be :D I get my own private drive I guess ;D

Garaged every night. POS garage, but I'm going to be building a new one next summer. Here's the LS while I was detailing it a few weeks ago:

IMG_5714.jpg

Used to be in the house garage but that was a good while ago, who knows now. The SS and eventually when the left side is cleaned, Accord sit in there. Than there is the garage out back, SS sometimes goes in there depending on what I am doing to it but it houses, well, tools and many other things

Garage1.gif

garage2.gif

Wow, is that a garage in a garage? I remember seeing it before. Nice!

I like the mark as well.

Mine is a hooker, she sleeps everywhere! No but really in the garage most of the time if no than in the driveway.

Quik, you should get that ugly one on the right out of the way. It takes up too much room in the pic :p

I was out of the garage in the driveway for about 8 months. After some serious threats I was back in the garage for 1 month. Now, I'm back out in the cold again. :rolleyes:

Members online

Back