when I floor it, the trans pushes me into the next gear??

I almost did it ... I think we should make that the new rule ... who ever post a pick of the thing gets ban for a day ...

Now what did I ever do to you??? :D

Damn made Page 7 I'm on a role...

Last edited:
Peers out from behind the car and shouts out "Go Eagles" prays no one see where it came from! :shifty:

Still cant beleive we signed Vick! What in the sam H3ll was reid thinking of?:eek:

I agree...WTF!!!!!!! As much of an birds fan I am, I hope they loose big time with him!!! I DON'T want them winning with him!!!!!!! I don't want him to end up being a "Philadelphia Hero"...ugh!!!!!!

I'd rather have Cutler than washed up Favre .... he'll try to take charge and tell the coaches what to do.
Soon enough we will definitively know, won't we?

I watch Vegas bookmakers for accurate predictions.
Pre-Favre...Vikings were 12-1 to win the NFC Championship
With Favre...Vikings are favored 6-1.

Hummm...I guess the guys in Vegas must be morons.:rolleyes:

thread_direction.gif

Amateurs! Everyone knows it's the Mariners who are going... somewhere... do their thing... do their winning...

They'll kick the Vikings and Jets' and.. everyone elses butts.

Yeah... That's it...

I'm going to slowly step away from the computer.

:D

I cant believe you brought this back, I wanna say some thing useless also,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Howabout woohoo almost 500 post! yeah me.:D

The OP has turned up on "another" Lincoln site...
(lol)

And YOU responded to him.......AGAIN .:lol: :hump: :bowrofl:

I told you he was on l.o.l., IN THIS THREAD.

The guy is persistent. He's a pretend BMW or Jaguar owner "jaguarS4R" all over the place when he isn't pretending to be a big, bad truck owner using "vikingdiesel".

Copy and Paste this thread over there to 'educate' those folks they are wasting their time on the poser.

Members online

No members online now.
Back