Wheel's done what do you think?

g4rgoyle

Active LVC Member
Reaction score
Here you go got them fixed and cleaned up. Mined you it rained last nite so the car is not cleaned.before and after!

7118bcf_20.jpg

IMG_0621.jpg

IMG_0622.jpg

IMG_0623.jpg

Very good work! Looks great. I think they would go well with a slight drop too.

wheels look great just get thinner tires those tires are way too thick what are they 55 or 60 ?

Hmmm.... They cleaned up well.

But they look kind of awkward IMO. I know you put a lot of work into them, but painting them black or something maybe.

The wheels itself looks great, but not on the ls in that size. A little bigger rim and less tire would look better. Dont mean jab at your hard work, they did clean up really really well.

slight DROP too.

Hmmm.... They cleaned up well.

But they look kind of awkward IMO. I know you put a lot of work into them, but painting them black or something maybe.

... not on the ls in that size. A little bigger rim and less tire would look better. Dont mean jab at your hard work, they did clean up really really well.

All of these sum up all I could ever say. I think you have some real talent there. Those wheels were trashed when you got them and you made them look as they had when they came out of the box. Good job! ;)

Look also how I had emphasized DROP.. :D

Yeah there 17"s with the spec tires 235/50/17. Might think of dropping it, not sure. Was think of adding some black to them maybe just have the rim edge silver still not sure. If someone can photoshop it that would be great thanks. Thanks for compliments.

Members online

Back