Whats Next

Brad;
Your'e right I was just being facicious, but I am serious that this is not a low buck project, as the need for all the stuff to make it work and last. Parts alone are in excess of $16,000. See what I mean, never mind what the car cost me several years ago.:gr_devil:

Electric water pump
P&P HEAD W/ NEW CAMS

Cobra short runner intake
Dynotune

What Next

Still work to be done

Mark-8A.jpg

cooler-2A.jpg

Wow, nice install. Looks beautiful. Can't wait to hear that run, try and post some videos ASAP after your done. Thanks for the eye candy, now I'll have some good dreams. :Beer

I am hoping to take some vids next week or the week after when its on the dyno.

Well, spent last two days with Lidio on tuning & drivability, and alot of progress was made, we put about 60 miles on the combo before it hit the rollers. We managed to go thru a number of changes to the computor and ended up with some decent numbers with a very safe tune on 93 Octane gas. I have to tell you that this car is a blast to drive, as it is a real sleeper and it has all the nice qualities we like in the Marks. With the 3" exhaust it idles quitely a nd very polite, however when you lean on it the sound is very masculine and the KB wHine lets you know something is happening. As soon as I learn how to work with DVD's I will post the last Dyno pull we did, in the mean time here are a couple of pics.

100_2676A.jpg

100_2677A.jpg

Dyno Run A.jpg

Fcukin Beautiful pics. Is it safe running those wires across the SC? Just wondering, I know there prolly is not enough heat to cause any trouble. i think it says your pushing over 500 horse or torque ? Awesome stuff. I sure hope to see that in person this summer and get a ride ! Congrats.

Thanks. 515HP 468 TQ 13.6 Lbs Boost. The wires are just fine where they are. We tried all kinds of ways to re-route them, but this was the best choice. Other options would have been to convert the whole system to coil on plug, and that wasn't in the cards at this time.

THAT.....IS.....BADASS!!!!

That is VERY beautiful work, and you should get some recognition for the craftsmanship. I have A Twin turbo setup I am pieceing together for my 95', and when done i'm gonna be running up to detroit to have Lido do the tuning work.

He did the tuning on it when Jeremi had his 1st s/c sytem in it. and would like to take it somewhere that knows what they are doing.

Again, BEAUTIFUL.

Mike

Awesome numbers Roadboss! Do you know if those Ford Racing spark plug covers will fit a gen 2?

They will not. These are a new item that just came out and are for the Gen 1 engines (Coil Pacs). There is another stlye cover for the Gen 2 (Coil On) that isn't Painted. Note for those that want to get these and the oil fill cap cover: You may have to grind clearance into the spark plug cover to allow the cap to rotate freely as was done on mine (about .030").

So for the Gen 2, the 99/01 Cobra spark plug Ford Racing cover is a direct fit? Sorry for going off topic a bit...

95LSC32V said:
So for the Gen 2, the 99/01 Cobra spark plug Ford Racing cover is a direct fit? Sorry for going off topic a bit...

I guess so but can't verify as I don't have a set, and you would also need the oil fill cap as well.:)

ONEBADMK8 said:
Looking nice as hell, welcome to the Roots type Mark VIII Supercharger club.

Ooooh, no no no my friend that is not a roots, it is a twin screw. There is a difference. ;)

man brad I remember when you were just starting on that thing, sounds pretty bad ass now....good work

I know this is an old thread, but I was just interested in any updates you might have, as in durability and reliability. Any problems you eventually ran into.

Members online

No members online now.
Back