What is your go fast song?

One for me that neeeever fails amongst all my "speedy songs"

Filter- Hey man nice shot

Mostly because its a baddazz tune and it reminds me of the opening scene from Tales from the cript's - Demon night

De-marko - I like Depeche Mode's original - but Manson gives it a better edge - just like when he covered Soft Cell's Tainted Love- it sounds more weird crazy stalker when he does it...

I do like your choice - on to the iPod...

Petes - sweet dreams - I don't know, when I hear that song it is always about Annie Lennox and that riding crop... ;)

How about AC/DC on the Highwat to hell. Another for me is Saliva Click, Click Boom, Distrubed The game

De-marko - I like Depeche Mode's original - but Manson gives it a better edge - just like when he covered Soft Cell's Tainted Love- it sounds more weird crazy stalker when he does it...

Petes - sweet dreams - I don't know, when I hear that song it is always about Annie Lennox and that riding crop... ;)

then think about me riding your crop.........if that's not a punn then its just a retarded statement :p
non the less, I'll give ya some sweet dreams to think about

if you like manson you should try this song...

YouTube- Marilyn Manson We're From America

better tone for going fast IMO

also... for you industrial humpers that I've seen... some of my recommendations

Zombie Girl
YouTube- Zombie Girl - Go Zombie

Grendel
YouTube- Grendel - Harsh Generation

Combichrist
YouTube- Combichrist - Give Head If You Got It

all very good go fast industrial bands

also, going back into the realm of Japan... another good song to peg it to
YouTube- Oz - In rubbish

My favorite go fast songs:

Shut Down- The Beach Boys
Little Deuce Coupe- The Beach Boys
Drag City- Jan & Dean
Hot Rod Lincoln- Johnny Bond
409- The Beach Boys
I Get Around- The Beach Boys
Maybelline- Chuck Berry

any TECH n9ne song is good for any kind of driving, fast or slow.

I usually hate rap so hard just from what it's become and lacks ANY talent whatsoever

it also doesn't help I was into shock rock since before I hit my teen

but every once in a great while a rap song comes out that I secretly enjoy listening to in the car

for instance....

YouTube- Maino ft. T-Pain - All of the Above

I know in the rap spectrum it's probably not all that good... but for some reason I like it, pretty sure it's the strings on the background, always a sucker for acoustic stringed instruments

1) Bodies by Drowning Pool
2) Dope Ride by Saliva
3) Survival of the Sickest by Saliva
4) Bring It On by Dope
5) Take Your Best Shot by Dope
6) Overcome by Creed
7) I Will Not Bow by Breaking Benjamin

Members online

No members online now.
Back