Spitfire by Prodigy
Can't Stop by Red Hot Chili Peppers
Californication by RHCP
Careless Whisper by Seether
Circles by Apulanta
Bring Me Down by Apulanta
Rock The Spot by Blackalicious
Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss Uhn Tiss by The Bloodhound Gang

and many others, just hard to go through 27000 songs this morning to finds all my lead foot songs

Addicted_2_House_Music_by_iRoNbg.jpg

Phoenix-1901 :D

Actually I am not too sure. I have a couple hundred songs in my car that make me want to drive fast.

I have a lot but Fuel by Metallica and Dig by Mudvayne definitely come to mind. Bullet for my Valentine gets the job done as well.

Driving FAST and music don't go together much.

When I'm driving fast (say, over 100mph), I turn the radio off. Why? You never know what the soft "pop" or scraping sound that might be heard with the radio off could turn into... especially at high speeds.

move bitch get out the way, bitch get out the way

i'm so glad that music has come down to this level. i'm not sure which is worse the nitwits who come up with crap or the people who think he's great

move bitch get out the way, bitch get out the way

i'm so glad that music has come down to this level. i'm not sure which is worse the nitwits who come up with crap or the people who think he's great

Probably the "nitwits" that think he's great. He has made tons of money of just this one song, maybe there should be more "nitwits" in Michigan, the economy wouldn't be so bad.

Driving FAST and music don't go together much.

When I'm driving fast (say, over 100mph), I turn the radio off. Why? You never know what the soft "pop" or scraping sound that might be heard with the radio off could turn into... especially at high speeds.

+1, i like to hear whats going on around me. Mechanical issues at 100+ usually make the front page of the paper in the morning.

Members online

No members online now.
Back