What is this part and where can i get one?

wdweric

LVC Member
Reaction score
My radiator hose keeps coming loose and blowing antifreeze all over, found that the part circled in yellow is broken and their is not hardly any room for the clamp to tighten on. Now my car's temp keeps rising and it seems like the coolant isnt flowing properly thru the engine. what is this piece called and where can i find one? thanks in advance!

004.jpg

From that angle, it looks to be part of the top radiator hose.

yeah that part that has the yellow sticker,i am going to take it off tomorrow and see if their is anything in there

I think it's called the coolant tree? I just replaced mine last month. It took all of about 30 minutes to remove & replace. I got the part from the dealer for around $45.

its more like the part 8A520 above, its hard plastic and connect to the thermostat housing

I know what your thinking search it and you will find it, but this is different than the ones i found. here are some pics from mine after i removed it:

IMG00054-20110410-1635.jpg

IMG00055-20110410-1635.jpg

IMG00056-20110410-1635.jpg

IMG00057-20110410-1635.jpg

It's called a cross-over tube.. The cooling tree is were the fill cap is located.. I am interested in the price because I'm in the process of making metal replacements..

It's called a cross-over tube.. The cooling tree is were the fill cap is located.. I am interested in the price because I'm in the process of making metal replacements..

That's it cross over tube. ANyways I replaced mine in about 30 minutes. PS FAST you're slow I couldn't wait that long to replace mine since it was dripping coolant.:D

Members online

No members online now.
Back