What did you do to your Mark VIII today?

Couldn't work on it today, heavy rain all day long.

Anybody having trouble changing there signature. I can't change mine! Ever since lvc went to the new format.

Couldn't work on it today, heavy rain all day long.

Anybody having trouble changing there signature. I can't change mine! Ever since lvc went to the new format.

Just changed mine, go to your profile then click on forum actions at the top, select general settings, and off to the right side it says edit signature. Worked fine for me.

doing a parts list for her so i can do a front uca ,bleed front brakes(bleeder screws siezed) and to weld the old exhaust back on for the winter because i ran out of money to do the true duals this year and patching a bullet hole in her inner fender

it appears i blew another diode plate in my alternator. so i swapped in my old spare until i can get another plate. took me 8 minutes.

The following errors occurred with your submission
Your signature cannot be longer than 300 characters including BB code markup.

Nope....can't change it!

2013-09-21174649_zps713412ca.jpg

just in case you've ever wondered what's inside an alternator...

Nope....can't change it!

just updated the mileage on my car in my sig. no issues at all...

Door AJAR keeps coming on for the passenger door - I have the same problem....what was your fix?
an oldy but a goody....spray wd40/silicone into the.... door's latch? (iirc?)...very typical M8 situation...search function is your friend btw

an oldy but a goody....spray wd40/silicone into the.... door's latch? (iirc?)...very typical M8 situation...search function is your friend btw

i had that problem the day after i got my mark and did that now im going to do that every 6 mos its a good way to keep it away for good

Gonna get up early and change out my old clock spring. Replacing it with a preowned one from Ebay. For some reason I'm kinda scared eventhough I replaced the one in my Lincoln LS and that was a piece of cake. That was two years ago so maybe thats why.

on the brown one, drained the radiator and refiled with Prestone flush and distilled H2O; I'll drive it a couple days then drive and fill 2x, then hopefully run cool finally

Opened the garage this morning to dust it off after sitting for a week while I was working..took it for a few drives, washed the brake dust off the wheels..and parked it again. Gonna go online and pull the trigger on some exhaust stuff tomorrow.

20130921_114329_zpsa4eb3482.jpg

Opened the garage this morning to dust it off after sitting for a week while I was working..took it for a few drives, washed the brake dust off the wheels..and parked it again. Gonna go online and pull the trigger on some exhaust stuff tomorrow.

20130921_114329_zpsa4eb3482.jpg

Wow look at all that lawn care stuff.. I'm so glad I have south of Texans

Nice bike :p

Wow look at all that lawn care stuff.. I'm so glad I have south of Texans

Nice bike :p

Yeah sapp that's my parents house/garage..my mom is nuts about the grass and that's her bike lol. My cars getting booted from the garage this winter so my dad can put his 12 mustang gt in there..so hopefully by the time snow flies this year ill be buying my own house with a garage.

Nope....can't change it!

Tried again making everything a little shorter and still....nope!

Your signature cannot be longer than 200 characters excluding BB code markup.

Tried again making everything a little shorter and still....nope!

Your signature cannot be longer than 200 characters excluding BB code markup.

I had that same problem months ago no matter how small I made the pic it wouldn't let me use any other pic than the one that's currently there.

Washed it for the first time in 3 weeks and bought a new angled box for my Type R's so that I can invert them.

IAC and TPS

Replaced the IAC (lost the black vent cap) :mad: and TPS. Hope I don't have to replace the IAC again because of tht stupid cap.
Car idles MUCH better.

Markviiiedrea, kstromberg and I took a lot of pics here is a teaser Eric has most the pics hopefully he'll post a new thread with them.

2013092195174122.jpg

Members online

No members online now.
Back