What color is your lincoln?

MMAFIGHTER121

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
I'm just curious, cuz i see lots and lots of silver, some black, a few red... but so far i haven't seen any other dark green, that's the color of my LS.. so i was just wondering about everyones LS color - maybe i'm special :D
and not in the shoort bus way everyone keeps saying...

Silver Birch

2008_0111Image0014.JPG

come to think of it... i've got a weird faded spot over my passenger headlight... its almost like the paint faded completely off under the clearcoat.. its kinda weird.. hm.

do you have an 01, the cypress green color. I wanted that color but ended up with an 02 lse silver, :)

its a 2000 and i love the color.. in the sun its gorgeous but at night its still a stalker. if i see the sun again i'll snap some photos - love upstate NY winters.
right now its a color i call "custom salt matte gray/tan splatter"

I may have the same color you do. I think I've only seen one other the same color. Kind of an indescribable dark green.

Mine's a dark metallic blue. Don't think I've seen another with the same color. Crappy pic from my cell phone. The metallic blue really shines in the sunlight. Gorgeous color IMO.

SSPX0445 small.JPG

Black, I find some of the unique colors of the 2nd gens appealing, but could never drive anything but black. The vivid red and pearl white are sharp on the LS, just not my style.

that blue is nice. i wanted a black, but green is my favorite color and the price/mileage was very right so.. and as i said, i bet the blue is the same way it looks black anytime after 5

Color

Cream/White Pearl Metallic (My description)
KenS from Ben's Place.

(Ben's car is BRG)

does anyone know what my car color is called? i'lll check the door jam when i'm out of work..

Light Green Tundra Metalic code DV. I have only seen two other LS's this color since I've owned my car, Dec Of 2005 to present.

Per Invoice:
Exterior: Light Parchment Gold with Clearcoat Metallic
Interior: Medium Parchment Leather

Its always seems to be a different color, usually between tan/gold and silver, depending on the ground and lighting.

Edit: I want to see a picture of this dark Dark Green Satin Clearcoat Metallic.

IMG_0008.JPG

Members online

No members online now.
Back