What color is your lincoln?

Silver Frost of course, by far the coolest sounding.

And it definitely looks the best after that kind of treatment. It looks like it has been laminated. I wish I could get mine like that,... one day.

thanks jwerner I think the silver wheels with only chrome lips really compliment the blue, imo one huge advantage of thesilver frost is that you can find wheels that almost match perfect

So do we have someone representing for every color offered over all the years?

how about exterior/interior color combo :rolleyes:

Your welcome babbster, I agree its very easy to match a set of wheels and keep it clean cut. But almost all my cars have been silver except for the Highlander, that thing used to be black till all the mud got stuck on it.

Owlman, I have to say for me all colors mentioned with the black interior is the sh*t along with wood grain on factory levels not overdoing it with a whole aftermarket kit, just whats expected and whats optional like the steering wheel and shifter.

Autumn Red. I am the only one posted that color so far. Thought more people had it. On a sunny day, I honestly think it pops better then any of the Lincoln colors.

LS 105.jpg

LS 107.jpg

LS 97.jpg

Nice looking color Rollin, looks totally different compared to your signature, looks alot more red and less purple.

Nice looking color Rollin, looks totally different compared to your signature, looks alot more red and less purple.

Thanks for the comment.:) The top two pictures and my sig were taken at the sametime. I plan to redo my sig and use the top picture. The Autumn Red has a pearl in it. So the bodylines really jump out at you on a sunny day. On an overcast day, the car looks to be a root beer color. I have been at car shows where I have over heard people say "lets look at the root beer Lincoln".:eek: Even had a friend who has seen my LS hundreds of times ask "thought your LS is maroon, because it looks root beer to me".:confused:

I guess their are only two of us here with this color, Light Tundra Green Metalic, it looks like silver, charcoal or blue at night or in the shadows. I have only seen two like mine on the road.

Charcoal Gray Clearcoat Metallic, color code "TC"
I love this color. Depending on the angle and light the car will go from a dark grey to a greenish gold to a light silver.

LVC 6.jpg

i beleive i have the green you speak of....i have never seen another...

newpics010.gif

newpics017-1.gif

linchop2.gif

Thanks for the suggestion. I changed my signature.:)

I think mine is the same green. It is a 2001 LS V6 with Sport Pack. Per the original window sticker the color is called Charcoal Green. My interior is medium parchment (Tan).

Sorry about the crappy iPhone picture

LS 002.jpg

Autumn Red, I looked for 2 months for a black on tan and after not finding one I decided to look at this one that was in the classifieds. When I saw the color I was in love.

c4e92115.jpg

56d54c5c.jpg

Yo outkast....your car is mad low. What kind of springs did you use?

He used PS Springs. Fully adjustable to lower as far as you want.

Members online

No members online now.
Back