Light Green Tundra
Had to drive 200 miles to get it.
Didn't want a black or white one
which was all that was available locally,
also wanted the V8,
and tan interior with the woodgrain.

kk.jpg

hy.jpg

My LS always has been, and always will be Black. Some day it will be even blacker. Until you can't even see it because it absorbs all light.

I've always heard "Vivid Red", but the service manual says it's "Redfire". :runaway:

Medium Steel Blue Metallic

Was this an 03+ color option? I've got an '01, and I believe the color is aqua blue, but looks very similar to your color. I believe the member Hyelife has the same color LS as myself, and he calls it aqua blue....

Mark

I almost bought a midnight blue one about a year before I bought a silver one...it was a 2000 with 61k for 8999 from a dealer as you can guess it sold before I actually went over to drive it. beautiful color....i kinda just got the silver one by default but i love it regardless

Oh yea where can i find my color code on an '01

i'l post some pictures of the green when the sun makes an appearance at some point up here.... mid june :mad:

My LS always has been, and always will be Black. Some day it will be even blacker. Until you can't even see it because it absorbs all light.
That color would be Dupont Super Jet Black G9900S:D It is the purest black you can buy. We didn't paint the windshield washer srayers until last and they looked gray against the car after we painted it.:eek:

I've always heard "Vivid Red", but the service manual says it's "Redfire". :runaway:

I believe the Ford and Mercury lines called that color Redfire; Lincoln called it Vivid Red. Regardless, its the same color.

Mine is Ceramic White (Code F6). See link in my sig.

Was this an 03+ color option? I've got an '01, and I believe the color is aqua blue, but looks very similar to your color. I believe the member Hyelife has the same color LS as myself, and he calls it aqua blue....

Mark

True I got the Aqua Blue. King LS is right, his is Steel Blue, that color is after 03. Mine is a little different, it's kind of darker, it only was on 01 and 02 cars. Year 2000 has a color similar to this one, but it looks more like the Steel Blue, not so much like the Aqua Blue.

BTW, did I say that I love this color?

DSC04453.jpg

True I got the Aqua Blue. King LS is right, his is Steel Blue, that color is after 03. Mine is a little different, it's kind of darker, it only was on 01 and 02 cars. Year 2000 has a color similar to this one, but it looks more like the Steel Blue, not so much like the Aqua Blue.

BTW, did I say that I love this color?

Sweet! Then I've got the same color, as I've also got an '01 LS. It's definitely a sharp color! :cool:

Mark

Sweet! Then I've got the same color, as I've also got an '01 LS. It's definitely a sharp color! :cool:

Mark

I love the color on my car, its very rare and I hardly ever see it. I honestly think it is one of the best colors.

Members online

Back