What are your chances of surviving a zombie apocalypse?

62%, 25 5 year olds (dern conscience)

And fossten, I think we should give you an extra 5% survivability bonus since I heard you can sing and dance to Thriller:

thrillerdance.jpg

Yeah, you can always distract zombies by playing Thriller. So if you have a boombox and a CD of Thriller, your chances of survival jump dramatically.

In the event of a Zombie Apocolype, Get a boom box, some batteries and the Thriller CD ASAP!!

In the event of a Zombie Apocolype, Get a boom box, some batteries and the Thriller CD, ASAP!!
That's why you should ALWAYS run to the nearest WalMart when the Zombies start walking down your street......
cus you can get all three of those items there! :I

57% for Zombies (loved ones got me) 18 5 year olds. I'm not doing so hot with theese test.

No guns, and you live in Florida??? There's no excuse for that! ;)

Haha... yeah i know. Not sure if im allowed a permit yet, might have to wait until i have full citizenship. Thats ok though... i have tons of mechanic tools that i can use against the zombies!

Come here zombies! feel the wrath of my lump hammer and blow torch! :mad: :mad:

silly brit, over here its a BFH

Silence chicken! Or you may feel the wrath of my LHSD!!! And then... you will be fed to the zombie hoardes lying in wait. :p :D :p

...And... if all else fails... i will pull out the cordless circular saw! Haha! ...And last resort? The wrath of the annoying 'dremel buzz'!!!

Don't even get me started with the kids! chicken nuggets anyone? Lol.

83%, something tells me that they didn't take into account the thousands of rounds of ammo i have in to the equation...

30 five year olds, sounds like this needs to be tested :shifty:

Members online

No members online now.
Back