what a great shop here in new york

Onefreshls

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
34119_405146184666_779969666_4399660_1566155_n.jpg

they do it all they are the only ones who will touch any of my cars. my BMW my truck my Lincoln ls my town car. they are great shop guys really no what they are talking about working with them now thinking of turboing my ls

At first I thought you said your BMW Truck, and I was like no way someone in the states has one of those, There are a few populated in Europe still, people have also made their own. I know a guy with a drift track in England that has one they are unique.

yea well still might the car ir great i only put 2200 miles on it this year from last october till about two weeks ago. car has never been in the rain or snow.

so bring the car back to exotic motor werks ny to get more stuff dont thinking about passport 9500c1 for lazer and radar /red light camera detector what you guys think.

I think this thread is dumb. You posted a picture of a shop with one nice looking car in front of it and now you're "bumping" the thread about things that have nothing to do with the first post AND YOURE THE OP. So much fail sir, so much fail.

well i dont know y you would say there is only one nice car. why bc its a 2009 bmw m3 what about the porsche's there let me guess they are not nice bc they are old.Well let me tell you they would smoke anything you put up to them they are sleepers meant to look like :q:q:q:q. so please dont be a dick about :q:q:q:q thanks.

I agree with BMX. I've been seeing you post all over this forum for the past week and you really come off as a big retard. Also, I don't think those cars are meant to look like :q:q:q:q. You give me the vibe of a 13 year old posting pics of his Dad's ride. Let me guess, he owns that shop?

its not my dads car. bc my father passed away so thank you very much. also i dont work at that shop. i got my car fixed there bc dealers are ass hole's. im sorry if you guys dont want a good shop and if you guys like getting taken advantage of. so thanks guys

Okay Fresh, we are all happy that you have found a shop you are proud of and did what any good patron would do and give their name some public support. I am gonna have to go with the flow and say that the radar post was a bit over the top. And as far as anyone getting taken advantage of, that was a bit much to assume. A lot of members here do their own work so from a monetary perspective, those members are way ahead of you and me.

Members online

Back