Weekly Wednesday Chat - All Welcome!

Aquabrit

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Just in case some of you guys weren't aware, there is a live chat every Wednesday at 8 pm central time. Just click the chat title at the top and you are in!

Hopefully see some more of you in there! :)

Lol you watch those shows too? Besides, GH is all repeats at the moment. I was just watching the old GH, then wifey switched channels to project runway! Doh!

ok will i know, 2 weeks ago i wasnt in, last week i was late, and im sorry 93 i wont be in tomorrow, im going camping and were staying at her dads on wed night and heading out around 6am thurs, im gonna see if i can use the interweb on my fancy phone for chat, but if i cant make it in :ninja: :ninja: silly :uk: :ninja: :ninja: there its like im there!!!
*edit* just tried my phone, and no dice so see ya all next week guys!

No worries chicken. I already knew you were going camping. Won't be in for long myself tomorrow as i've get to get my car ready for another road trip. (going to NC very early Thursday morning)

Have fun!

But Mythbusters is on tonight! And Ghost Hunters!!!

And South Park!! I will have to miss it again also, not only is my notebook dead - I will be flying outta Denver at 7:00pmj and not landing till 12am - but miss you Hotties tooooo much !!!!

Smooches and will try to be in cha next week! Alwasy an intersting fun time!

MsM8

No one in the chat tonight? I'm in it and no one else is...oh well!

bump, ill be in tonight...........as i work through 16 pages of new posts (aint been able to be on in a week)

Getting lonely in chat... More required for 'fun times' :D

i love comcast........wed i come home to the cable ripped from the pole and neatly coiled up in my lawn, this has happened before. looks like a tall truck drives by and the cable is to low and gets snagged then it takes comcast 4 days to come out and fix it, then they try to say its my fault! im sorry you ran the cable so low that a garbage truck can snag it. then when they fix it it is still just as low (except for the couple inches they cut off to re attach it) so maybe after another 20-30 times they might take out the slack to remedy this

LMAO. How can they blame you for their bad installation? That's craziness.

If I did all I would do is bitch about my fraken XCal and taking a week to get a data log! Finally got one - sure looks purdy.

Members online

Back