Weekend Project!!! Done.

G-RELL

FULLY DIPPED LS
Reaction score
In my attempt to be as good of a dad as Rollin, Here was my weekend project i was able to get finished up last night. My son is starting to build quite the collection of NERF guns (Santa helped out on a few this year). So i thought I'd make something fun to enjoy them. Started with 4x8 peg board and went from there.

I know its not LS related but though you'd get a kick out of it....

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Sorry, didn't have my Nikon with me but you get the idea with my cell phone pics...
We'll be hanging all the guns tonight, i'll update when i'm done.

G-Rell, the logo came out great, I had the same type of thing form my paintball guns.

Very very cool - when I was a bit younger I was always into the Nerf guns. Now that I'm older, if I'm at a store that sells Nerf I'll occasionally stop into the toy section to check out the new guns and some of the stuff they have now is insane - ex: a sniper rifle I saw a couple years ago was huge and had an extendable/collapsible butt/scope/bi-pod (I think that's what the little legs are called).

Yep, its crazy whats out there... he has a AR style one with actual springed mag, adjustable stock, laser / scope.... plus all there rails are the same size, so everything is interchangeable.... now there battery operated, so you dont even pump anymore...

busted the crap outta my knee playing nerf with my friends the other night. and im 20.
grow old? maybe. grow up? never!

that's really cool though. well done.

LOL...when i was a kid a buddy of mine a had a broken nerf gun he didnt want so he gave it to me and i went to walmart, bought the same gun brand new and returned the broken one.

So i got a brand new nerf gun for free.

Nice. My 10 year old has roughly 10 or 12 nerf guns. The newest being battery powered and full auto. Even has a extended clip. I may have to steal your idea. They are piled up on the floor of his closet. I already have the peg board too.

LOL...when i was a kid a buddy of mine a had a broken nerf gun he didnt want so he gave it to me and i went to walmart, bought the same gun brand new and returned the broken one.

So i got a brand new nerf gun for free.

:lol:

Thanks guys.........yeah, that full auto ones awesome. he has two of the handheld semiautos. It was quick and simple. If you want to do the image, I just googled there logo, copied to excel, expanded it to whatever size you need, print (mine was about 3' long.) taped them together and used it to stencil on to cardboard. I had originally planned to do two layered colors, but this will work....

got the guns up... Didn't have room for any of the Super soakers (made by nerf)...I'd like to start making these on the side but not sure how great they'd be without the logo (TM infringement and all that).... already had requests for this one and to make a Craftsman one for a garage... just dont think i a get away with copying the logo...

picture.php

that is such a great idea! we have probably 6 or 7 guns. i love the belt fed auto saw

That's awesome!! good idea using peg board.
My nephew has several Nerf guns. But my 35 year old bro and myself play with them more than he does. Lol. Santa brought him a sling shot this year......... this ought to be amusing!

LOL... toughest kid on the block by far.... Actually there may, or may not, have been a couple late night drinking nerf contest... I may or may not hold the 10ft, three suction cup dart, closest grouping record... "ALLEGEDLY" :D

Members online

Back