we lost another LS

chocolat1701

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
this Tuesday when I went to get my car to drop off the kids this is what I found.

WP_000045 (1).jpg

WP_000038 (1).jpg

WP_000039.jpg

WP_000041 (2).jpg

WP_000049 (1).jpg

WP_000053 (1).jpg

WP_000040 (1).jpg

insurance just called me and they are going to total it mostly because the HID OEM lights are $1850 each and with the total paint job puts the job at almost 10k to repair. IMMMMMM SOOOOOOOOOOOO F**********NG PISSED right now.

Wow sorry to hear that. I went thru something similar about a year ago and it was 6700 to fix so close to being totalled.

yea i think i remember, it got spray painted right.. i guess i cant conplain i really loved my car and i bought it new and now it dies with 146,770 miles. so it dont owe me anything.

Christ. People are such pricks. What's carved into the hood?

Shameless plug, I guess, but if you're interested in another LS, I'm selling mine and I'm only like 1.5 hours from you here in CT.

this makes me PISSED OFF and its not even my car...

Cant you ask the insurance for the book value on the car and fix it yourself? Look for junkyard scraps to replace?

WOOOWWW people are f*cking a*sholes... What the hell goes through these peoples minds? "Yeah man, look how tough I am... I f*ck with peoples sh*t while they aren't around because I'm so hard..."

I'm really sorry to see that man

this makes me PISSED OFF and its not even my car...

Cant you ask the insurance for the book value on the car and fix it yourself? Look for junkyard scraps to replace?

He'll get the book value on the car regardless. I believe you're offered the option to buy the vehicle from the insurance company though.

However, I don't know how it works with salvage titles. This car is obviously driveable so it's not totaled due to damage to the drivetrain or frame, but does it receive a salvage title because insurance totaled it?

I have no faith in humanity. When's the asteroid coming?

What did the police say? Did they say it has been happening in the area recently or what?

I'm getting my ls all rust removed (there was plenty), all dents (both sides, trunk, rear bumper from a garage door) all scratches body wide, all oxidization, new front bumper cover 3500 - 4000

maybe you can do a buyback and take it to a place in another state to get the work done.

Then again, maybe you can get a better deal on another (or something completely different).

Whom ever did this knew they could get back at you or your old lady this way.

Such a shame, Best of Luck.

when the insurance guy calls me and depending on the buy out i will see if i can buy it back and for how much. the tail lights is easy to get but the headlights are hard. unless i want regular holegen lights and add a HID kit to it. what i think that happened was a case of mistaken identity. there used to be another LS around here that kept getting broken into and the guy moved out of the area when some one broke his rear window with a brick. i think some one saw my car since i just removed my rims and is back to stock and thought that it was his and decided to continue with the BULL****. but i dont think i was the target directly.

on top of the roof it says "HA HA HA" and on the hood it says "scum bag" and on the trunk it says "suck dick" they ran from one side to the other with a key. basically the whole car needs to be re-painted. KBB says its still worth $8,200. so hopefully they give me that much minus my deductible.

when the insurance guy calls me and depending on the buy out i will see if i can buy it back and for how much. the tail lights is easy to get but the headlights are hard. unless i want regular holegen lights and add a HID kit to it. what i think that happened was a case of mistaken identity. there used to be another LS around here that kept getting broken into and the guy moved out of the area when some one broke his rear window with a brick. i think some one saw my car since i just removed my rims and is back to stock and thought that it was his and decided to continue with the BULL****. but i dont think i was the target directly.

Doesn't matter. The puke is a low-life!

LS4ME.. yes your right. not to mention now my wife is looking at me kinda funny like " WHO DA HELL WAS YOU MESSING WITH AND HOPEFYLLY IT WASNT ANOTHER BITCH"

its a loose loose situation.

Sorry to hear about that, I would be infuriated!

+1 on breaking kneecaps. Go crack some skulls!

Like cirelle said, maybe you can get a good deal on something better.

That sucks, mistaken identity or not. That had to make some noise, surprised you didn't hear it happening.

Death to scum bags.

So sorry to see this. It's freaken BS!!!!!!!!! I hope everything works out for you.

I'll be installing 2 dash cams that have parking/surveillance mode for this reason.

Let the bashing begin!!!

alax good find but i think the right side one is broken. i will see what they tell me. im thinking about a MKS or a infinity M35

Members online

No members online now.
Back