We beat the Catera!

Ahhhh the caddy that zigs... and breaks down, and has tons of electrical issues. Not to mention it really isn't a Cadillac at all. The Catera is a huge junk box, and was the worst idea from Cadillac in the past 20 years, basically your Cimarron of the 90's. However, if it wasn't for this turd, there might not have been a CTS.

Wow, poor Catera. I wonder where they get their sample cars from. Buick being the most abundant car over 18 years old. That I have noticed to be true cause I see tons of them still on the road. That 3800 series v6 seems like a really good motor but too bad their interiors suck. I really wanna give a Lexus ls460 a try but then again I really want a 2006 lincoln TC L series also...

Sorry, but bragging about beating the Catera at anything but a Worst Of list is like bragging about Honda Civic streetlight kills. The Catera was nothing more than an Opel (General Motors owned) Omega, which was essentially a German version of the Chevy Cavalier that cost 40-60 grand.

LOL @ that car. I always thought it was so hideous. and it seemed right about at that time Cadillac started losing sales. until the escalade of course.

and yes whoever said the 3800 series2 engine is good is spot on, one of the best engines ever built. They would suffer from lower intake manifold gasket problems, but that was likely only due to the DexCool antifreeze.

lolz

Capture.JPG

Capture.JPG

wait, the continental had far less engine issues than the mark, despite having the same motor turned sideways?
uh huh...
and again with the town car, their 4.6 somehow more reliable. right.

wait, the continental had far less engine issues than the mark, despite having the same motor turned sideways?
uh huh...
and again with the town car, their 4.6 somehow more reliable. right.

Those both have really small sample sizes, the years are also not shown. Who knows, the Continental might be included with the v6 it had years ago.

not going to lie, I bet the CRX can really haul ass!
and
its still cooler than 93% off all the other civics out there!

Members online

No members online now.
Back