Walmart LED's are the Dream!

I had been saving money for a while when the car came up for sale and he offered to put in the rest if I followed some rules and if the car would be under his name and I agreed
One day I got heavy on the throttle and did some burnouts
He found out and decided to sell it

So in turn you got an ls, which attracts more tail than a mustang ever would. Might want to tell him thank you. :D

So in turn you got an ls, which attracts more tail than a mustang ever would. Might want to tell him thank you. :D
Yea I'm definitely loving the LS
but definitely isn't as fun to drive as a 5-speed mustang or as costly to own
if the lincoln would've made a manual v8 ls it would be perfect

Mom had one of those. 455 under the hood, the car had no top end that I could ever find as I could never find a straightaway long enough. As fast as the speedo would go up though, the gas gauge would move down just as fast. Under normal driving, it would pull down about 16-18MPG.

Bigrig that's why started running the city, I work to live not live to work...lol

New reset regs going to eat a lot of profits & hurt multiple pick ups on long runs for OTR drivers.

Me?... just name it! I'll be in Denver all this week/weekend, But I think Rollin's in town Monday (maybe). Maybe we all can do dinner

G, I will message you my number. depends on what time I get off work but it will be good to hook up.

Doesn't look bad to me. These are aging Frankensteins with dismal aftermarket and performance that is pretty laughable outside of decent handling (1st gens anyway). Seems like small things like this are all that can be done to not be a cookie-cutter LS without spending a lot of money. I know mods are expensive because it was a 40k car.... its a 40k car with crap for value though lol.

Seriously... in high school I drove a 15 year old car that looked like it was 30 years old :)

Seems like the same click that installs the angle eyes, don't like the leds under the light. I think it is a good mod and different. No one made the click the judge what you can tastefully do to your car! Ignore the narrow minded, follow your own path. Never liked clicks as they don't lead, they follow. I like to be the leader, there are many narrow minded people that make good followers but can't lead. Like to see the amber leds with the side markers! Ignore the less educated!

I think it would look better if u had matching color HIDs to the LED color.

I think the LED strips on the front of most new cars look tacky, so you can guess my opinion of this mod. However, it's not my car. All that matters is that you like it.

A couple of people have mentioned installing similar strips under the hood. These LED strips aren't designed for high-heat environments, so I wouldn't recommend it.

although it looked like this most of the time
View attachment 828460107

Is it a bad sign that my first thought was "They're going to scratch the paint!"

The L.E.D.'s have been on for a while now. Not only do they look great, but I get compliments everywhere I go. They added character in the dull boring discontinued front end of this old Ford.

I have had Zero issues the L.E.D.'s thus far. Its been mooonths and they've been great. These pics don't do Justice.

In all honesty, whoever thinks they're tacky, your opinion is based off a crap ass picture. Go expand your mind, and try it yourself. This is the cheapest mod for looks, done right its awesome. If you don't end up liking them, chuck em out. Its only $20.
Or move them to the trunk and have extra trunk light. w/e your call.

Haters gonna hate. But they lose out.

Peace.

Im sure this guy gets a lot of "complements" too...

badassmaxima.jpg

doesn't mean its a good idea. Its awesome you like it, but don'e expect others to. At this point, I think its more of a troll feeding then anything, Let the sleeping dog lie as they say...

badassmaxima.jpg

Im sure this guy gets a lot of "complements" too...

doesn't mean its a good idea. Its awesome you like it, but don'e expect others to. At this point, I think its more of a troll feeding then anything, Let the sleeping dog lie as they say...

Except the difference being, the LED's actually look nice, and are far more subtle in comparison to that Nissan picture.

Those LED's are not for everyone. But, For those looking to do a quick headlight mod, its not a bad option.

And of course, I don't expect everyone to like it. And Yes, G-RELL I could care far less than anyone could imagine of your opinion, Troll. :cool:

I only commented on this thread Because LVC Spams my Email with "Posts you have missed" and I saw this thread.
They baited me back in =p

Peace.

Members online

Back