Walmart LED's are the Dream!

+1000000000 hate walmart more than bigrig hates seeing penis in traffic.

Hey BTW jjcool: Elizabeth, NJ, near the airport!

I've been making some regular runs to the Daily News near the Statue of Liberty, overnighting it at times along the road that leads into the park there, right along the shore. Barely there for 8 hrs, splitting my 10 and getting the hell out before morning rush if possible. Sometimes even turn 'n burn heading towards my reload away from NJ. Nice rolling in there late at night but sucks trying to get out in the mornings. Fn busy town you got there.

BTW: your Daily News is printed on paper made from trees from Canada, LOL ... actually Province of Quebec, our French separatist partners.

Wal-Mart is great, I stopped in there last night to check out the latest scurfkin fashions and see if they had any 12ga shells.

I will agree that I'd buy the eBay lights again vs. anything retail. I did green in my boat as the bugs don't seem as attracted to it vs. white or red.

Hey BTW jjcool: Elizabeth, NJ, near the airport!

Yessir, about 5 minutes from the airport. Traffic is terrible in NJ period. Only good part about Elizabeth is everything is open real late... borderline 24 hours. Let me know next time you're in the area we'll get a beer.

I could and should, however two probs with that. 1) Buddy owes me just a hair under 3G's and he missed payroll, so his Rig is in my driveway with the batteries removed until I get paid for those runs past three weeks. 2) I'm usually borderline out of hours and barely get enough of my 8-10hrs off before the key needs turning again.

If I ever hit a reset in that area, where I have to sit for 34hrs I'll give you a holler.

Yeah sexy to a 17 year old kid. I'm sorry I absolutely hate your taste have fun though.

Hey man, I dont doubt you know what your talking about when it comes to 17 year olds ;)

Gonna rip a page off BigRig for the trunk lighting. Especially cause I want to have a system installed for the next SPL comp coming up next month.

I look at all mods to see if it improves or harms the overall look of a vehicle. There is a difference between adding to improve the aesthetics, and adding just to add. I agree with most that it doesn't belong, but hey, do what you want to the thing. The guy who did the bicycle mirrors LOVED the look.

... The guy who did the bicycle mirrors LOVED the look.

Not walmart mirrors!

attachment.jpg

The old ball and chain STILL gives me sh!t for removing the fender vents I had on my car. lol

Seriously... in high school I drove a 15 year old car that looked like it was 30 years old :)

Funny, I drove a 15 year old car that looked like it was showroom new. If I even drove through a mud puddle I stopped and washed it at the very next car wash, with my buffing rags in the back. A cloudy day was hell for me, back then. It was a black 1972 Buick Skylark, and the paint was so perfect and so well waxed that the car was actually whatever color was reflected in it. Sometimes I would stare at the hood and drive using the reflection as a mirror, it was so perfect. Under a partly cloudy sky, the car was blue with white clouds. But, the engine blew right before I went into the military, so I gave it to my older brother. I miss that car more than anything I've ever driven, with the exception of my old 1979 GMC halfton, except it was a total pile of crap that only stayed on the road through my hard work.

Funny, I drove a 15 year old car that looked like it was showroom new. If I even drove through a mud puddle I stopped and washed it at the very next car wash, with my buffing rags in the back. A cloudy day was hell for me, back then. It was a black 1972 Buick Skylark, and the paint was so perfect and so well waxed that the car was actually whatever color was reflected in it. Sometimes I would stare at the hood and drive using the reflection as a mirror, it was so perfect. Under a partly cloudy sky, the car was blue with white clouds. But, the engine blew right before I went into the military, so I gave it to my older brother. I miss that car more than anything I've ever driven, with the exception of my old 1979 GMC halfton, except it was a total pile of crap that only stayed on the road through my hard work.

We had a new '72 Cutlass in our Drivers Training fleet. We got to scare the instructor a few times driving it on a nice twisty road (Mapquest or Google Map West Rd in 90605). It was dark green with a black vinyl top.

At 14 I bought my 76 Mustang Ii....then I bought a blown 86 Ranger and rebuilt the 2.9 when I was 16 so i drove that until I gave it to my dad and I took mom's 89 Ranger at around 19....after that it's just a list!

I drove a 1986 Dodge conversion van, with extra roof and the bench seat in the back that folded down into a bed.

Girlfriends' fathers HATED me.

I drove a 1986 Dodge conversion van, with extra roof and the bench seat in the back that folded down into a bed.

Girlfriends' fathers HATED me.

LOL .. oh boy... Did it lack windows or have one of those bubble windows on the side? Or say free candy on the side?

You're 17 and drive an LS? The things I would have done in high school for an LS...

Lincoln zero isn't the only 17 year old who has an LS
it was the only choice I had since my dad sold my 04 5 speed gt mustang
Even with the issues I still love my LS

considering the prices I've seen lately, Its what I would have bought if I was 17 again

Lincoln zero isn't the only 17 year old who has an LS
it was the only choice I had since my dad sold my 04 5 speed gt mustang
Even with the issues I still love my LS

How did your dad sell YOUR car? You have to sign the title when ownership changes hands.

How did your dad sell YOUR car? You have to sign the title when ownership changes hands.
I had been saving money for a while when the car came up for sale and he offered to put in the rest if I followed some rules and if the car would be under his name and I agreed
One day I got heavy on the throttle and did some burnouts
He found out and decided to sell it

Members online

No members online now.
Back