Waiting Room

This morning I was in an elevator, when a beautiful busty women got on.
While I was staring at her breasts, she said, 'would you please press 1'

So I did.

I don't remember much after that...:confused:

This morning I was in an elevator, when a beautiful busty women got on.
While I was staring at her breasts, she said, 'would you please press 1'

So I did.

I don't remember much after that...:confused:

Old, but still makes me laugh every time :)

Old, but still makes me laugh every time :)

Ok then. let's try this one. ;)

Teenager walks into a pharmacy, gets the pharmacist behind the counter, and asks
him to sell him the biggest and best box of condoms he has. Begins to explain to the
pharmacist, he has a very important date tonight with a new girl he has just meet.
He will have supper at her parents house, and then take her out, and if the date
goes as he expects, he is going to get lucky…very lucky.

Meets his new girlfriend at her parents house for supper. They are now sitting down
around the supper table, and her father asks if anyone wants to say grace. The teenager
begins with grace thanking God for the meal, thanking him health, life, etc. and he goes
on and on and on thanking God for all sorts of reasons.

His girlfriend leans over to him, and whispers in his ear, ‘ I never thought you were so religious’.
Teenager responds, ‘ You never told me your dad was a Pharmacist ‘

A man bursts into his house and yells, "Pack your bags, Honey, I just won the lottery!"

She says, "Oh, wonderful! Should I pack for the beach or for the mountains?"

He replies, "I don't care ... Just get the hell out!"

A man bursts into his house and yells, "Pack your bags, Honey, I just won the lottery!"

She says, "Oh, wonderful! Should I pack for the beach or for the mountains?"

He replies, "I don't care ... Just get the hell out!"

HAHAHA! Tell my wife things like this quite often (jokingly), funny though she doesn't see the humor in it. Hehehe.

Augmented the garage with this boss today.
10799551_10204613537490239_593812066_n.jpg

4.9L inline 6, 5 speed, 4wd.

Been looking for one in the configuration for a long time.

10799551_10204613537490239_593812066_n.jpg

FINALLY started my truck today. It's been down over a year. It felt good. Can't drive it today as the insurance won't be active until midnight, tomorrow I will begin the breaking-in process.

FINALLY started my truck today. It's been down over a year. It felt good. Can't drive it today as the insurance won't be active until midnight, tomorrow I will begin the breaking-in process.

Pictures or it doesn't exist, and also I am much to lazy to see if you have already posted them.

damn it, I only clicked on the thread because you replied, now I am disappointed. I am sueing :p

But seriously at least what kind a truck is it so I can just google myself a picture :)

damn it, I only clicked on the thread because you replied, now I am disappointed. I am sueing :p

But seriously at least what kind a truck is it so I can just google myself a picture :)

Oh, sorry, I thought you wanted to see the new engine in place. This is an older pic of the truck but it pretty much looks the same.
truckwith2inchfront2inchrearjpg.jpg

This was the old engine's damage. That chunk you see in what's left of the cylinder bore is part of the piston.
blown4800pic1.jpg

And this is the one that went in. No pics of the completed product yet.
crate53001.jpg

:( why teeeeeeeeeeease????

Any mods to the new motor? Or just need it to run, looks like a pretty clean truck

How come I can't see 95% of the pictures on this forum? I get a few but most of them don't show up. Doesn't matter if I'm on my home PC, work PC, iPad, iPhone or laptop. WTF? I can't stand it.

It's like someone saying hey look at that UFO in the sky and everyone else can see it but you. :(

Members online

Back