Umnitza Orion V2 03+ 60 LED halos.

unfortunately the rings are thick you wont be able to bend it around the object. the only way you will gain clearance is by cutting the top reinforcement and the opening on the top will be bigger few more MM's.

if you guys want we can do $160 shipped for the group buy

03+ models

I want to, but im hesitating because I have black sealant.

Also I may just buy new headlights all together because the ones I have now have little rock dents/chips in them ;[

i actually the black sealant also, so i just bought another set of lights off a member on here, which are also the black sealant...they came in yesterday, and i am out of town working, i will be back tomorrow and hopefully this weekend im gonna try in get them apart, and if i can successfully, im gonna try these out!!! Wish Me Luck... I Will Take Plenty Of PICS

Carbon Fiber Housings

hey guys we might be able to build real carbon fiber housings for your LS models so far for 00-01 models

not sure how many takers we have for 02+

please let us know how many people want this product just put yes or no. Also we will need a test set they will be sold for about $250-350 once again real carbon fiber. Also we will need a test set. Anyone who will send their lights to make a mold we will give them a free set

we need at least 10 orders and a set of headlights to make a mold.

please let us know what you guys think?

Members online

Back