ummm holey shat

zmt325

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
Today I had to run up to the shop and grab the 98 cobra intake i sold :( . decided to go steal some parts off of the 95 that i have. as it is stuck on the lift. i had already put the cai on the 93. decided to give the chipped/dyno tuned computer a shot. HOLEY SH!T it is a completely different bird. the shifts are RIGHT NOW. there is a power gain that is noticeable 2-4k and then all hell brakes loose past 4500+rpm. it shifts about 500 rpm higher and with the jmod and pressure increase it shifts faster than any auto i have ever been in. and i had the w3z2.

i wanted to put the adjustable fpr on it but the rail on the 93 is not the same as the 95 or the 98. the 93 has 3 screws and the 98,95 and my spare rail has 2. seeing as i do not have new injector seals and o rings laying around. decided to wait until i am properly prepared. so i just snatched the corner lenses and upper valance cover.

i can not wait to put the kooks, under drive pulleys, and my loaded 373 with trac loc diff in it. you can tell the car is not quite shifting perfectly with the old 307s in it. and if you dont feather it it just boils the one tire off of it.

this is who dyno tuned the chip out of the 95

http://www.delkperformance.com/

here are a few pics.

012-10.jpg

003-11.jpg

1554.jpg

1553.jpg

1552.jpg

If you want to use that FPR just swap fuel rails. Mine is a 93 which should have 2 bolt but engine is a 94 so I have the 3 bolt FPR. I was like WTF till I found out it has a 94 engine.

decided to give the chipped/dyno tuned computer a shot. HOLEY SH!T it is a completely different bird. the shifts are RIGHT NOW. there is a power gain that is noticeable 2-4k and then all hell brakes loose past 4500+rpm. it shifts about 500 rpm higher and with the jmod and pressure increase it shifts faster than any auto i have ever been in. and i had the w3z2.

fun ain't it?! :lol:

my 93 has the 3 bolt FPR as well. but i don't think its a big deal just to change fuel rails if you really want the AFPR as ROTM said.

If you want to use that FPR just swap fuel rails. Mine is a 93 which should have 2 bolt but engine is a 94 so I have the 3 bolt FPR. I was like WTF till I found out it has a 94 engine.

i am going to, i just want to have o rings and injector seals on hand. so i dont go up in flames like that guy did a few years ago. and it is the other way arround the 93 has 3 holes the 98 95 and 96 cobra rails have 2

this is the 95

1551.jpg

this is the 93

1552.jpg

fun ain't it?! :lol:

my 93 has the 3 bolt FPR as well. but i don't think its a big deal just to change fuel rails if you really want the AFPR as ROTM said.

almost better than sex. i just gotta get the damn black 95 done so i can finish up the 93 and get her ready for paint.

that house burning down and not having any power has seriously :q:q:q:qed me up.

Ok I got it backwards! I know I could not steal the FPR off my 90 mustang because 2-3 bolt pattern was different. Got a kirban for 75 bucks thou good deal.
000_1456.jpg

000_1579.jpg

His mistake was not new or old o-rings. He forgot to make sure that no o-rings stayed in the fuel rail, when removing the injectors. Double orings in the fuel rail is bad.

Exactly terry double oringed an injector causing a huge fuel spill on the engine and under the car.

Members online

No members online now.
Back