UFC who wins Ken or Tito

Who wins Ken or Tito?

• Ken

Votes: 4 17.4%
  • Tito

Votes: 19 82.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
no way Ken wins this fight...he waas totally dominated and beat to bloody hell last time. I see the same happening again!

here's a reminder of what happened to Ken last time he stepped in the ring with Tito!!!!

MeandShamrock.jpg

Ortiz and it won't be close. I think the better fight will be Silvia and Arlovski

Black03 said:
Ortiz and it won't be close. I think the better fight will be Silvia and Arlovski
ya, I agree that it'll be the better fight. Wonder if Silvia will get rocked with the first punch for the 3rd time in a row :lol:

I say Silvia wins that fight.

I agree, Shamrock is done and has been for a while now. Ortiz wins by ko. I think that Silvia will come out on top too.

chriswells78 said:
:iconcur: Ken doesn't have that fire anymore like he used to.
Ken has the fire, he just doesn't have what it akes to beat Tito. He WILL take another bad beating, although it should be exciting to watch. I don't see Shamrock giving in. Plus Tito promises to get in a few extra shots after the ref steps in, even if it costs him some money to do so.

Shamrock wants to win, but I also gathered from the fight buildup that he wants to prize money also. Should be his swan song.

On the other card, I like Silvia unless he gets taken to the ground where he'll get submitted with those long arms and legs of his by Arlovski.

You guys hear about one of the clauses in Titos UFC contract??
He was being shopped around by other MMA organizations, thats why it took so long to sign with UFC, but long story short he is going to have a three round boxing match with Dana White, sometime is late august or september. Dana and tito used to be sparring partners so this should be a pretty fun event to watch......

Backround on both fights.

First fight, Ken dropped 20-25 pounds of muscle to make weight. He dropped to fast and poor conditioning was the result. He also fought Tito with a BAD knee and shoulder. The knee was repaired before the Kimo fight. the shoulder was repaired after the Kimo fight. If that fight had not been for the title(Tito WAS the LHW champ, title fights are 5 rounders). The fight would have only gone three rounds. Tito would have won by decision anyway.

Rematch, Tito has a torn ACL. Courtesy of Dean Lister during filming of TUF 3 series. Or so the rumors have us to believe. Did Tito really tear his ACL or not? I enter into evidence the Forrest/Tito fight. Tito had problems going for the single leg several times during the fight. Ken has had both his knee and shoulder repaired. Plus he has been at 205 for two years now.

The fight should go the distance. Tito by decision.

Personally, I would love to see ken submit Tito. Mostly so Tito will cry again like he did against Randy. If Ken beats Tito, odds are Tito would go to Pride.

In Pride, he most certainly would have a crack at Vandy aka "The Ax Murder".:D Of course after he beats the hell out of some Japanese MMA star.

tito all the way.... I'll be watching it. shamrock is a tough guy, but tito is a bad ass.

Tito 1st round 2 mins in Tito by tko...MINT shamrock will have his ass handed to him...again...

I have been a huge Ken fan, he was my favorite when he was on the WWE. Being a body builderish person myself I always admired he figure lol. I have not heard much about this because I have not gotten into UFC stuff mainly cause its not on conviently for me to watch. I think Tito pulls out the win but if Ken won I'd be real happy.

Is this a PPV or on regular tv?

Silvia wins a decision (5 rounds)

Ortiz wins in the first with a quick stoppage. Crowd tosses beers!

Members online

No members online now.
Back