u jelly ?

stallone 81

Dedicated LVC Member
Reaction score
just installed my intrax springs u jelly ?

056f6595.jpg

1f67bb89.jpg

13017916.jpg

Yes very, lol. I like that height. You need a chrome wheel cap though.

A clean LS is a clean LS. Regardless of generation.

And you have a clean LS. Congrats.

Be VERY, VERY, VERY careful with speed bumps. Go down as slowly as you go up. There is a mall near my in-laws where the bumps (I call them mountains!) are so high I can't clear them with my Eibachs!

Be VERY, VERY, VERY careful with speed bumps. Go down as slowly as you go up. There is a mall near my in-laws where the bumps (I call them mountains!) are so high I can't clear them with my Eibachs!

This is why I will never lower my LS. The car is already pretty damn low to begin with, but regardless looks good man.

They're not speed bumps, they're LAND MINES!

This thread makes me want jello.

Looks nice though.

WOW!!!!:cool: Thats low. Any idea on how much they dropped the LS?

lookin' krispy man! I'm jelly. Just put a few things together and realized what that meant, thought it had something to do with the "inside peanut butter, outside jelly" originally.

Noice!!!!!!

So is it safe to say you wont be selling your ls? Sucks to see member go

lookin' krispy man! I'm jelly. Just put a few things together and realized what that meant, thought it had something to do with the "inside peanut butter, outside jelly" originally.

Jelly is short for jealous. That is why the ? at the end.

Unless the op corrects me....

Looks good!!!!!! I love the LS at that height, when I had the Sprints in my car it was perfect, but the roads and suspension did not agree with the car being that low, so I switched to the Eibachs. NY sucks for low cars.

Members online

Back