Two teenagers broke into my car...

there was a guy around here that had his stereo stolen twice, the third time he lined the back of it with razors

one morning he came out to find his stereo pulled forward about 3 inches and blood stains all over his seat

Haha, same thing I did to a friends truck...there was blood everywhere...so much blood..that my friend followed the trail of blood 5 blocks to the guys house..rofl

and yes they have "booby trap" laws in Tx, but ..oops I left my coon traps in the car and forgot..my bad, you might wanna check up on the new "Castle Law" now allowing you to use lethal force to protect not only yours,but your neighbors property as well..

I've even been TOLD by someone In a blue uniform, that if there's a burgulary, and he is shot and killed, and he has a weapon,like a cheap knife (from somewhere -whistles-) and you plead self defence....I bet the dead guy won't argue..
You people can keep being victims all you want...I've taken measures to protect my stuff I had to work hard for

Haha, same thing I did to a friends truck...there was blood everywhere...so much blood..that my friend followed the trail of blood 5 blocks to the guys house..rofl

and yes they have "booby trap" laws in Tx, but ..oops I left my coon traps in the car and forgot..my bad, you might wanna check up on the new "Castle Law" now allowing you to use lethal force to protect not only yours,but your neighbors property as well..

I've even been TOLD by someone In a blue uniform, that if there's a burgulary, and he is shot and killed, and he has a weapon,like a cheap knife (from somewhere -whistles-) and you plead self defence....I bet the dead guy won't argue..
You people can keep being victims all you want...I've taken measures to protect my stuff I had to work hard for
Hey, don't get me wrong - I'm with ya - I didn't know the Castle Laws protected property as well. That's good news. When I finish building my house out in the country maybe I'll dig a moat and fill it with crocodiles.:D

It was a big deal in Florida when they extended the Castle Law to include situations when you're in your car.

However, I still don't think there's any state that allows you to shoot purely to protect property- even in Texas. Otherwise, you could just shoot a car thief from your bedroom window.

Hey, don't get me wrong - I'm with ya - I didn't know the Castle Laws protected property as well. That's good news. When I finish building my house out in the country maybe I'll dig a moat and fill it with crocodiles.:D

I think Claymore mines would be cheaper and more effective

It was a big deal in Florida when they extended the Castle Law to include situations when you're in your car.

However, I still don't think there's any state that allows you to shoot purely to protect property- even in Texas. Otherwise, you could just shoot a car thief from your bedroom window.
Remember the story of the guy in Texas who shot the burglars from his porch? They were breaking into his neighbor's house, and the shooter was on the phone with 911 and told them straight up, "I'm going to kill them" and then hung up, and shot and killed them.

He got off.

Sleep in there with the piece man, that will show them. Even if it's not loaded they will think before they do something like that again.

Sleep in there with the piece man, that will show them. Even if it's not loaded they will think before they do something like that again.
Yeah as I mentioned earlier, I thought of that but the wife would freak out. She thinks that's dangerous.

I hear ya Geno. If I'm out in the car at night trying to catch thieves, you better believe I've got Hornady .40 in that Glock. :D

He would have been within his legal rights to chase them down and use force to retrieve his property, just not lethal force.

That's why I like countries like Singapore, if it's your first offence for burglary, they only cut off one of your hands...

It's amazing you people, you ALL tend to forget that this is YOUR country, you make the rules...you do have a voice, use it..if politicians don't stand up for you...why the FUKK do you keep voting for them

i am all for lethal force to protect whats mine. the reason politicians keep getting elected is because even though we speak out about what we want the vast majority of this country is spineless cowards that believe what the government tells them.

I had my mark broken into 2 easters ago, i know the little @$$holes who did it too i just have no way to prove it, not to mention they are narcs for the local police force so even if i could prove it they'd be let off with a slap on the wrist. and here is how stupid they are they only stole an ipod and the remote to my radio, what the hell r u going to do with just a remote, not the $200 radio not my $180 oakleys not the $1200 in tools, just the ipod and the remote.

This is why one of my next mods on my car will be video cameras with audio, I've been watching so many videos of police brutality...and it always comes down to your word vs their word...video doesn't lie

I have one of these mini SD cameras on the way, it will act as a dash cam. I've had a microcassette belt tape for years.

Heh, reminds me of last time I got pulled over (by an officer I already knew under good circumstances.) I had a piece of rebar on my rear floorboard, cop asks something along the lines of 'is that for self defense?' I respond 'nah, it's in case I shoot somebody and have to plant something on them. :D '

Members online

No members online now.
Back