Turbo kit thread

Just waiting on the intercooler to get back from getting anodized, bbk parts are on their way.

cant wait!

pulled the plug on the rotorpros kit because i needed brakes asap but i will glady pull them off and put them in storage for a bbk kit.

DAMN THIS PROJECT! Need finished results... Need pricing... head... exploding... *BAM*

Rotors that were ordered were on back order but the company didn't say anything until a few days later so the order was switched and the rotors should be here next week.

Like Andrizzle said earlier dont be bumping this thread unless youre Alax7! Lol it gets us too excited.

Alax knows why I am asking. A bit of a behind the scenes agreement on something I am purchasing once the car is back. :)

Brett is working on the brakes now. Rotors took a while to get to him because of the back order. He got them friday I think and he started working on it this week. He is trying to have it done before thanksgiving.

Marcredd- Sorry its taken so long, but once it is here, I will ship it out to you.

Too lazy to really search... how long have you been without the LS? I would be going nuts....

I was going nuts over the summer but since school started in september, I have been really busy so it hasn't been that bad. Not having a car at all sucked too, but it helped to get the truck. In the summer, each day I would want to see my ls in the garage and be bummed that it wasn't, now I forget about it until friday when I am done with school for the week. Time has gone by fast without it. One good thing about not having it for months is that I have saved money because I can't buy things to mod for it.lol.

Brett to ld me my compressor was leaking so once it gets back, its going back to the shop to get that fixed.

Its been almost 6 months, left it there may 19th. The other night I had a dream I was driving my LS around the block and when I got out the car, I remembered it had a turbo now and I didnt even test it out. lol. :D......:(......:D

I know how slow quality work can be. Part of the game we choose to play. LOL. We'll talk down the road when u are ready. :)

By Thanksgiving... Haha.

I remember back in July you were talking about it almost being done.

FFFFFFF THIS!

lol no jk, but I will have my car wrapped before you have yours back.

Haha.When are you starting the car wrapping?

Alax and I traded cars. He likes black and I like white so it was a natural swap. So the hold up is his car is being transported to my house via semi-truck..............:shifty:

Alax and I traded cars. He likes black and I like white so it was a natural swap. So the hold up is his car is being transported to my house via semi-truck..............:shifty:

well if you get tired of the white and feel like Light Parchment Gold.... PM me :p

oh and BUMP

They were fixing some exhaust leaks before taking it to the dyno early this week. I texted him this morning to see if they had made it out to the dyno yet, haven't heard back from him.

Pretty much a year of no LS. You Gotta make it to the national meet to make up drive time by now.

Members online

Back