Turbo kit thread

I been following this thread and everything is looking good and sounds so sweet. I really dont think there is a better sound then a turbo sound. I give them guys 2 thumbs us plus some lol y'all keep up the good work.

I been following this thread and everything is looking good and sounds so sweet. I really dont think there is a better sound then a turbo sound. I give them guys 2 thumbs us plus some lol y'all keep up the good work.

Hell yeah the turbo sounds mmmmazing. I'm definitely getting this kit, painting my LS black and somehow gonna fit the Razzi kit on the front end and call it the Batmobile. This is no joke!

Alax, what have you been crusing around in the whole time the car has been out???

they didn't even give you a rough estimate of when it would be done? I mean im dying over here...

Ive been showing my buddys at work this thread everyone is in shock on how Bad-a$$ your Ls is very impressed over-all.

they didn't even give you a rough estimate of when it would be done? I mean im dying over here...

Yeah but there have been unexpected delays and scheduling issues so it's taken time, plus he really want to do great work, not design and build something in a short time that is just alright.

Ive been showing my buddys at work this thread everyone is in shock on how Bad-a$$ your Ls is very impressed over-all.

Cool, thanks!

I showed one of my cocky friends the turbo video where the ls takes off and all you hear is the turbo coming toward the camera like a jet, all he said was, " your exhaust sounds quiet". IDIOT! the car didn't even pass the camera for you to hear the exhaust! . He was probably too blown away and jealous to admit, I just put my comp away before smacking him with his dumb remarks.

Lmao where I work we put it on the Ipad and hooked it up to the stereo in and played it over and over everyone here really has a respect for the Ls after watching that video :D

Is it done???

Basically, but they are just making little adjustments to get it to their standards.

Lmao where I work we put it on the Ipad and hooked it up to the stereo in and played it over and over everyone here really has a respect for the Ls after watching that video :D

Nice, I heard it on my computer speakers, I'll try playing it on my living room stereo :eek:

look a couple pages back for videos. According to Alax they're working out the bugs.

Yup.

Just bought a truck from my uncle, sister left a few weeks ago so I didn't even have her beat up camry to use, I'm in school and can't deal with finding rides anymore. It's a 95 gmc sierra with the 5.7l v8 with only 10k on it, yes only 10k on it :eek:

I never thought I would own a truck, but it's basically a new truck and he wasn't going to get his money's worth for it, especially since he dropped so many g's into it on custom work and audio system, so I got it for cheap :D. It has been in storage since 96 after he was done competing with his system and my uncle didn't want it anymore so I got it. I already took off most of the autozone bling he bought back in 95 to clean it up.......and the mods begin :D

Just bought a truck from my uncle, sister left a few weeks ago so I didn't even have her beat up camry to use, I'm in school and can't deal with finding rides anymore. It's a 95 gmc sierra with the 5.7l v8 with only 10k on it, yes only 10k on it :eek:

I never thought I would own a truck, but it's basically a new truck and he wasn't going to get his money's worth for it, especially since he dropped so many g's into it on custom work and audio system, so I got it for cheap :D. It has been in storage since 96 after he was done competing with his system and my uncle didn't want it anymore so I got it. I already took off most of the autozone bling he bought back in 95 to clean it up.......and the mods begin :D

Let see some pictures of the GMC.

I'll post some up in a little bit.

He used it for a year, put it in storage for 2 years and we had it in our garage since 98 so I know it's never been used. He moved to mexico in 98 so we got it in 98 when he left to save him money by not having it in storage.

Trust me trucks come in handy. I just bought me a 2004 Tacoma with 49k on the dash a month and a half ago. I needed it since I bought my house and needed to haul stuff. Any future plans for your?

Yeah now I see it could be useful to have.

Yeah, I already order a muffler for it, bassani :D , intake, emailed a performace shop about taking it on the dyno to see what I'm starting with and a tune.I think I'll be getting a shift kit for it too, heard they improve the feel of the tranny, my dad says it did for his cars way back when he had mustangs and camaros. For now just the basics, then when I can I'll get more into it, port work, headers, maybe a stroker kit, but that would be a little more down the line.

I guess I hijacked my own thread huh.

O ok sounds like you got some major plans. Put some pics up when you get a chance.

Members online

Back