Trump

Or at least dies suddenly... of something. ???

Andrew is part of "the group". The allegations against him could be interesting if Maxwell lives long enough.

Trump seems really tired and worn down. I don't think he wants to be President any more.

Time will tell. Hopefully his attitude that won the election... comes back.

Trump seems really tired and worn down. I don't think he wants to be President any more.

Time will tell. Hopefully his attitude that won the election... comes back.
The President has a lot on his plate ...to say the VERY LEAST...I remember watching Obama aging about 20 years when he was in office but he didnt have China the Red Dragon trying to take out the Free World ...he would simply lay down like a dog with its tail between his legs ...watched it time and again

take 10 mins out for a cognitive test. the last 5 are hard.

QhlKCcx.jpg

but he didnt have China the Red Dragon trying to take out the Free World
sure he did. he also had to turn around an economy that busted at the end of the last administration.
the great economy impotus inherited.
obama still had times of better growth than impotus.
check how long this growth run has been.
it started over a decade ago, not 3 years ago.

sure he did.
He was selling the United States to China ....big difference compared to making it Great Again...Not sure why he went gray before our eyes ...he swam with the Chinese current unlike Trump who swims against it in order for America to bring back Manufacturing

he also had to turn around an economy that busted at the end of the last administration.
The price of being the Police of the world took a toll on the United States...yes we found out that WARS can bring a country out of a depression ( WORLD WAR II ) and it can also put a country into recession ( Iraq and Afghanistan ) of course we should have occupied all there oil while we were in there but of course our government doesn't think like me

he also had to turn around an economy that busted at the end of the last administration.

And how exactly did Obama "turn around [the] economy"?
Specifically.
What policies, in particular, turned the economy around?
What is the economic causation?
How do you know that the economy didn't turn around in spite of Obama and his policies?

" Powell’s 3,000-word address could have been summarized in just one sentence: “President Trump was right; we were wrong.”
Powell has been exalted of late as a sage and some have even suggested that he should be Time Magazine’s Man of the Year.

But for the last several years Trump is the one who has sounded the alarm that the Fed has been too tight, as evidenced by falling commodity prices and long term interest rates (market rates) signaling that expected inflation rates are at half the Fed’s target.

Trump may not be a trained economist, but when it comes to how to create growth, this real estate titan has uncanny instincts.
At the beginning of this year and pre-pandemic, the economy was steaming forward at the best pace of this new century."
Opinion | Category | Fox Business

no praising trump for passing that hard cognitive test?:rolleyes:
no ones passed one that hard before.
he said so.
flying colours he passed it.:eek:
only a stable genius can pass it.

In all, 14 Trump aides, donors and advisers have been indicted or imprisoned since the days when the first-time candidate promised that he would only hire "the best people."
how long ago was ted kennedy?
before you were born?
that doesn't include impotus himself.

In all, 14 Trump aides, donors and advisers have been indicted or imprisoned.

Oh? Can you name them?
Also, "aides, donors and advisors" is a very broad list.
And how many came by way of SDNY, which is known as the most corrupt jurisdiction in the country? You don't think the various indictments and what not have anything to do with the political establishments long standing hostility to anyone with an R next to their name?

And as far as your "acceptable death rate" meme... I'm sure Obama had the numbers before he left Office.

Anybody with half their functional faculties working... would realize Trump downplayed everything to prevent panic.

How close the U.S. came to disaster in "The Bay of Pigs" incident... wasn't revealed until decades later.

You poor nupty... some day you might figure things out.;)

sure he did. he also had to turn around an economy that busted at the end of the last administration.
the great economy impotus inherited.
obama still had times of better growth than impotus.
check how long this growth run has been.
it started over a decade ago, not 3 years ago.

And THAT is the biggest bunch of BS.

Obama taxed corporations @ 35%...so the corporations left the U.S. to avoid high taxes. Some even closed up completely.

Obama also allowed China to devalue its currency... then flood the U.S market with super cheap goods... causing more U.S. job loss.

Obama was the greatest president China ever had.

When Trump won in 2016... corporations started coming back before Trump even took office.

You need to zip your fly. Your ignorance is showing.

IMPOTUS LOST !!!!!
at least YOU admit it.
better inform the orange toddler.
he's having a tantrum.

I can tell you this...

Only 1 of the 4 unsolicited mail in ballots I received through the mail... came from my local Board of Elections.

And I'd lay money on the fact that some of the same dead people that voted for Hillary in 2016... also voted for Biden in 2020.

And... I find it a bit Ironic... that the majority of Blue States, (especially the coastal ones), have the strictest gun laws... and more violence... and more mass shootings, than the rest of the country.

Members online

No members online now.
Back